2nd/3rd Sept : Super 8s - Qualifiers Match thread

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Scubby said:

The cavalry will be on here later to tell you otherwise chuffer

I am listening to the very neutral radio Merseyside though lol....no doubt if I was listening to radio Manchester I'd be under the impression Leigh are being robbed etc

1 minute ago, chuffer said:

I am listening to the very neutral radio Merseyside though lol....no doubt if I was listening to radio Manchester I'd be under the impression Leigh are being robbed etc

am listening to Manchester radio they think Leigh are playing pretty bad, trying to hard was the recent phrase

staunch leyther Trevor hunt commentating.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Hull KR score another try through Ellis after great break by Blair.

Fev 6 Hull KR 18, and Hull KR are down the slope in the 2nd half.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Half Time
Featherstone Rovers 6:18 Hull KR
Halifax 0:12 Catalans Dragons
Leigh Centurions 0:14 Widnes Vikings

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Arf tarm at Fev.

st.trinians strike back 4 14

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

2 minutes ago, stevereed100 said:

First problem at Featherstone! They have sold out of beer.

Given the events that took place on you team's last visit to Fev, it rather sounds like good planning to me.

Mariano opens the scoring in the second half.

Fev 12 Hull KR 18.

lieigh 4 widnes 20

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

Given the events that took place on you team's last visit to Fev, it rather sounds like good planning to me.

Mariano opens the scoring in the second half.

Fev 12 Hull KR 18.

You really are obsessed. Determined to keep bringing up a trivial issue (  your fear of Rovers coming back up is evident). The game is short of entertainment and money...Bar sales offer both. Fev sold 2200 tickets..They need to cater for this! 

Remember your so called trouble involved one old man,no arrests and no injuries.

i'll leave the score updates to you chuffer, i am on a delay.

Archived