14th Sept : Super 8s : Hull FC v Wakefield Trinity K.O. 8pm Sky TV

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Don't know how to do that but put Wayne Bennett bunker comments on google or any oz outlet like fox sports are covering it big 

Ta.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/wayne-bennett-is-no-fan-of-the-bunker/news-story/c67643ce9dc54baaa09bbe41830e8b0e

2 minutes ago, northamptoncougar said:

Kelly can't catch opposition attackers now either 

He might be catching a few comments from Radford at half time.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hull are having a shocker. Knock ons and leaving the ball for tries, missing tackles. Wakey are making so many metres, it's amazing there isn't a bigger margin. They're gonna score more eventually unless me sort it out, which will be a lot harder with 12 men... although we should be used to it by now!

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Can't believe Wakey went for the 2 pts with 2 minutes to go, Hull down to 12 and having offered very little in the way of defending.

Absolutely amazed we're only 6 adrift, Kelly having a shocker up to now and Sneyd playing to his critics.

Thought Shaul was unlucky, looked like the Wakey player wanted to carry on running to me.

Hope Radford lays into them during the break.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 minutes ago, scotchy1 said:

Of which only 2 minutes 17 seconds were down to the VR, of which 3 minutes would be allocated to the kicker anyway. 

I have no idea why people get so stressed about us getting the decision right, but ignore that so much more time is spent with literally nothing happening. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, scotchy1 said:

Wakefield have been on top, but you would want more than a 6 point lead with the ball and field position they have had. 

Yes. Tbh the way that half panned out I am pleased with the score. We should be dead and buried by now. 

Kelly is being targetted and is breaking.Usually not an issue for him. He looks off his game tonight. I would get Connor on.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Archived