2018 Kits

New Kr

I  always thought  a plain Red shirt with black chevrons down the arms would make a great 2nd kit....although we rarely use thehome one so.... ?

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Gray1967 said:

I  always thought  a plain Red shirt with black chevrons down the arms would make a great 2nd kit....although we rarely use thehome one so.... ?

Problem is most England kits look the same. 2017 was a rehash of 2008 and this new one looks like it's going to be a rehash of 2013. I'd like to see something different maybe a red V or hoops

17 minutes ago, West Leeds Riviera said:

Problem is most England kits look the same. 2017 was a rehash of 2008 and this new one looks like it's going to be a rehash of 2013. I'd like to see something different maybe a red V or hoops

Dosent seem to bother Australia & NZ pick a design and stick with it for me.

Just seen a slightly longer version of the video of Jerry pulling on the New Jersey (Instagram story). Only a second or two longer, but if your eagle eyed there's definite red detail in the shoulder area. Most probably a Chevron or two.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

55 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

Just seen a slightly longer version of the video of Jerry pulling on the New Jersey (Instagram story). Only a second or two longer, but if your eagle eyed there's definite red detail in the shoulder area. Most probably a Chevron or two.

Does the New Jersey have a round Colorado?

rldfsignature.jpg

Sometime today.. I assumed it would be first thing this morning, then maybe lunch time.. but nothing as of yet. You'd assume it would be on the hour, so probably 3pm or 4pm?.. who knows.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

36 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

Sometime today.. I assumed it would be first thing this morning, then maybe lunch time.. but nothing as of yet. You'd assume it would be on the hour, so probably 3pm or 4pm?.. who knows.

i thought 8-9am or 12 noon but now god only knows as no idea now what a good time to announce would be? is there some sort of perfect social media moment they are working to?

they could at least let us know.. but hey ho its Rugby League!

nice!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

3 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

55110ED2-9191-407D-8FF8-D9EFD0B41285.jpeg

I like that... 

I know we cant do the chevrons on the arm very easily if we arent made by Hummel but think its a nice touch which would love to conitnue and very "pure" white which is nice. 

1 minute ago, RP London said:

I like that... 

I know we cant do the chevrons on the arm very easily if we arent made by Hummel but think its a nice touch which would love to conitnue and very "pure" white which is nice. 

I just hope we stick to the general same design in future years other than the obvious manufacturers logos etc.

rldfsignature.jpg

Just now, deluded pom? said:

I just hope we stick to the general same design in future years other than the obvious manufacturers logos etc.

yes can tweak bits (red stripe on the sleeve, red around the color etc) but keep a very clean white kit would be nice.. by keeping it the same it can become iconic 

Just now, Dave T said:

Glad it wasn't just me who went straight to the accessories section to look for this.

Unfortunately not :D

Yes i went straight there :banghead:

but we can get some nice gloves (in June) ?

can someone explain what a "spray jacket" is... is it only just waterproof?

Archived