2018 Squad

IAmASeatonRanger

34 minutes ago, Brookie said:

Could he make a stand off? Good kicker

Good place kicker, never seen him do positional or attacking kicking though. Looks like he’s only a winger/full back to me. Welcome back Kieran, hopefully Leon can get the best out of him and build that confidence up. 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Wilkes rumours are true (to be confirmed as yet?) I have a suspicion it may be due to the money offered AND the away trips to Toronto and Toulouse with the mount of time off needed to play in these games? Also suspect it was the same as Dawso as well but his moving to Seascale and 1st baby on the way will have played its part in his decision to leave the Raiders

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

5 hours ago, morty said:

If the Wilkes rumours are true (to be confirmed as yet?) I have a suspicion it may be due to the money offered AND the away trips to Toronto and Toulouse with the mount of time off needed to play in these games? Also suspect it was the same as Dawso as well but his moving to Seascale and 1st baby on the way will have played its part in his decision to leave the Raiders

Rumblings of another ex barrow fan favourite might be joining him. 

18 minutes ago, town4me said:

Everyone knew who wonky meant donald. You weren't revealing anything really mate.

And he retired from barrow a season ago and played amateur last year if my sources are correct, would be a massive asset to the squad. 

38 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Didn't Liam pick up a bad injury playing amateur last season?

Broke his leg in his 1st game for Barrow island against Askam if i remember correctly, don't know if he played after that though.

By my reckoning thats 19 signed on - and we need a back-up hooker, prop and 2nd row to add to the 19 IMO before any others. Any word on Fitzimmons? May have missed it if he's gone elsewhere

21 minutes ago, havenhater said:

Wasn't a young cumbria wiganar coming on a years loan 

Cain barnes was heavily rumoured, loans might not be announced for a while yet, Davies is a must if possible as well. 

Archived