Disgusting fans

Townfan11

Just a topic I want to bring up, at the whitehaven game I heard certain fans use racist comments and other various comments including certain illnesses towards some of the players. Absolutely terrible market for the game and for the club, certain fans know who they are. Red house supporters bus. 

12 minutes ago, Townfan11 said:

Just a topic I want to bring up, at the whitehaven game I heard certain fans use racist comments and other various comments including certain illnesses towards some of the players. Absolutely terrible market for the game and for the club, certain fans know who they are. Red house supporters bus. 

You shoud have reported to Stewards . 

HW

8 minutes ago, Townfan11 said:

If you are a"Town fan" can I ask why you have delayed so long after the Ike game to make these accusations? I acknowledge that similar comments have been made about the Town supporters bus crew - - worryingly from Town fans themselves. The same names keep cropping up - so time to address the problem - - - our game has always been a level playing field for players of all colours and creeds. If there really are racist comments being used then we need to root out the culprits. 

18 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

Contact the relevant authorities then. Hopefully this thread gets locked.

Why lock a thread which keeps raising its ugly head on a regular basis. There is clearly a pattern emerging here which must not be swept under the carpet. I witnessed some of the rubbish that happened at the wreck and it drags our great game into the gutter. We are usually above the antics associated with the round ball game, so time to stamp on it. 

52 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Stewards in recent times have shown themselves to be as much use as Ash-trays on a motor bike as many on here have often reported. They don't have the bottle or the authority to cope. 

We’re past the days of reporting to stewards we’re talking a police matter if the poster is credible and not another troll then he or she should take a stand 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

16 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

We’re past the days of reporting to stewards we’re talking a police matter if the poster is credible and not another troll then he or she should take a stand 

Time was when Police were present at all games. Unfortunately the cost became prohibitive - hence the reliance on personnel who have no comparable powers. It is a tribute to our sport that most games take place without incident but when things turn ugly the inadequacies are there for all to see. All the more reasonable for true fans to identify and condemn any actions which threaten the integrity of the Greatest Game.. 

I mean which town fan would break they're forum virginity with a topic like this?

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

MODERATOR: Everyone has the right to post on this forum has you all should know by now,On the this topic we have a difference of opinion has to lock the post and one to inform the stewards.I think locking the post is not the right way at this moment but one for me to think about,the other is about informing the stewards and although a good idea,it would never reach the appropriate people.I can assure you all that it is not a once banned person doing this out of revenge?but i will keep an eye open to see how far this progresses and if i feel the need to lock it i will lock it..Thankyou all once again for your comments on this post.Troutmaster..

1 minute ago, donald said:

Out of curiosity how come you take 2 small supporters buses to away games where at haven we just use one big bus (2 if needed )with toilets on board and if anybody wants to get smashed on it that's no problem with anybody 

Before you even get there must help the viewing experience ...

3 minutes ago, donald said:

Out of curiosity how come you take 2 small supporters buses to away games where at haven we just use one big bus (2 if needed )with toilets on board and if anybody wants to get smashed on it that's no problem with anybody 

I think it’s the age difference one is effectively based on the older generation and one youthful.. again I THINK

4 minutes ago, donald said:

Ha ha, 2 big buses! You must have a good memory Donald!

Archived