London Skolars Prediction

Cl1998

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Getting ourselves up for the big games not an issue, its the games against the so called lesser teams where we need to improve , But 2pts away from home is always a bonus irrespective.

only met one top five hopeful thus far , the cougars , it was an issue there and it is where I base my assumptions thus far .

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Doran and the Penky/Newton axis looks prominent for us in the middle . Can’t speak  highly enough of Newton so far 

One of the other halves need to step up and not rely on Jamie doing everything on his own

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

1 minute ago, Anonymouse said:

only met one top five hopeful thus far , the cougars , it was an issue there and it is where I base my assumptions thus far .

for Gods sake mouse , their just 3 games into a new season , new coach and a bunch of new players. lets at least give them a good few games before we decide to hang them. You based your assumptions of a tight win 60mins into this game and got it wrong !!! don't try to hard to look into the future, enjoy the result and for gods sake never bet in -play

1 minute ago, wonderofwood said:

for Gods sake mouse , their just 3 games into a new season , new coach and a bunch of new players. lets at least give them a good few games before we decide to hang them. You based your assumptions of a tight win 60mins into this game and got it wrong !!! don't try to hard to look into the future, enjoy the result and for gods sake never bet in -play

3 games in, 2wins and a very narrow away defeat to a decent side. But hey let’s not destroy his negativity 

Just now, wonderofwood said:

most teams have a whole bunch of new signings some others have a new coach . I have it as Bradford up , 2nd Oldham  rd York 4th Doncaster and 5th up for grabs . Ealy days yes but I wont be far off .

I see Leon invited the town travelling fans in with the boys to celebrate. Classy bloke and you can see why everyone has taken to him very quickly

Just now, wonky said:

3 games in, 2wins and a very narrow away defeat to a decent side. But hey let’s not destroy his negativity 

all the top teams will destroy West Wales and win at Skolars  and the promotion teams will beat Cougars home and away  , thats my assumption .

5 minutes ago, wonky said:

One of the other halves need to step up and not rely on Jamie doing everything on his own

Down the line the way he’s playing anyway I still wouldn’t be surprised to see the option of Tansey shifted forward with guys like Forrester , Foster , Miller around at the back . 

Sounds like Elliot might have a fracture on his face somewhere from what Craig McDowell said. Hope it isn’t too serious. 

If we could defend like we did last week every game we’d be sitting pretty because we are sure going to score some points. I’m still confident we are going to have a good year, it will all come down to what we can do away from Derwent Park. 

2 minutes ago, IanMac said:

Sounds like Elliot might have a fracture on his face somewhere from what Craig McDowell said. Hope it isn’t too serious. 

If we could defend like we did last week every game we’d be sitting pretty because we are sure going to score some points. I’m still confident we are going to have a good year, it will all come down to what we can do away from Derwent Park. 

Oh no that’s a pi$$er

1 hour ago, Brow lad said:

Against a team who we will beat convincingly , worry about yer own team before constantly under minding haven 

If you think winning at home against them by a point is convincing then so be it .

2 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

could be going in to half time 16-6 down and tansey ? say no more  warned and didnt listen , doesnt care .

Omg u talk utter boll#x , Tansey was constantly at the ref because he knew the rules and seen what was going on and the ref bought it all, in clear frustration Tansey give him an earful and we duely got pinned for pens on the back of it 

So we are currently 2nd in the table-albeit having played one game more than the rest. We have racked up an impressive 150 points but the flipside is the 76 conceded. Don't know how Leon is at coaching defence but we clearly need to address that weakness. Not at the game today but I'm hearing that Larne Patrick played the full 80 and impressed. Pity we couldn't have him on long term loan rather than an ad-hoc arrangement. Looking forward to Good Friday - - - might even risk it in the Kells side - - sorry, end! ? 

Archived