London Skolars Prediction

Cl1998

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not rocket science is it as I’m sure they’ll get reminded . Shoot yourself in the foot and it’s hard work , show you’re by far the better team and get it right and they are bang average to be taken 

8 minutes ago, wonderofwood said:

Town are actually winning aren't they !!!!  20 mins with 12 men and leading at half time is a decent first half result. Lets crack on second half  ,and I think Leon will have much more constructive advice to Tansey

Not winning now.  

1 minute ago, Anonymouse said:

sam crosses  , still think town will win  and as I predicted maybe a try in it either way 

I know we can’t go off names on a sheet but we should have won this game comfortably

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Just now, Anonymouse said:

why ? there are no real gimmes in the top 8 or nine teams in this league anymore .

Are Skolars really a top 8 or 9 team though. Remember what Newcastle done to them 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

31 minutes ago, Derwent said:

No way should that team be losing to what is a very average Skolars team.

Unacceptable no excuses travelled down day before . Pryce will be under pressure if we lose this one that would be 3 defeats to teams that aren't expected to finish top 4.

Archived