London Skolars Prediction

Cl1998

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Cl1998 said:

Only just started watching SL last few yr

3 or 4 years ago he was quite a prospect, a very highly rated youngster. Not sure why he's drifting down the leagues. 

Just now, snoopdog said:

Me personally would have picked the same squad from last week with Bailey coming into the 17, reward the team for a great performance. Think we will win but maybe not as easily as many think. 16.32

48-10

2 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Me personally would have picked the same squad from last week with Bailey coming into the 17, reward the team for a great performance. Think we will win but maybe not as easily as many think. 16.32

We didn’t have the option of picking last weeks squad 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

52 minutes ago, dkw said:

3 or 4 years ago he was quite a prospect, a very highly rated youngster. Not sure why he's drifting down the leagues. 

Was going well for Huddersfield and Cas until a serious scaphoid break which didn't respond to conventional therapy and resulted in bone grafts. If Larne comes good again in a Town shirt it will be awesome to watch. He has the power of a prop coupled with the speed and mobility of a centre. 

4 hours ago, wonky said:

Screw in his knee came loose I believe 

10 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Same problem with Dangermouse's head I believe. 

so the fixation continues , well the only screw you've ever had is coated in wool and eating grass on a fell .

20 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

so the fixation continues , well the only screw you've ever had is coated in wool and eating grass on a fell .

So, you've been out with that Mirehouse slapper as well you old rascal!  Mind you when I knew her she was smoking the grass- not eating it!! Anyhow,I thought you had pledged to ignore my weird posts - I detect a latent masochistic trait emerging - are you by any chance a mate of Max Mosely's? ?

38 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Was going well for Huddersfield and Cas until a serious scaphoid break which didn't respond to conventional therapy and resulted in bone grafts. If Larne comes good again in a Town shirt it will be awesome to watch. He has the power of a prop coupled with the speed and mobility of a centre. 

Ah right, that's a shame for him as he looked an outstanding young player. 

MODERATOR: Now then lads,lets keep it sensible please.Anonymouse&Seaton sandy,you two are like old washer women on the pit top and both supporting the same team(I think?):butcher::elf:.

28 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

MODERATOR: Now then lads,lets keep it sensible please.Anonymouse&Seaton sandy,you two are like old washer women on the pit top and both supporting the same team(I think?):butcher::elf:.

28 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

If you believe the guy(?) has ever been to a Town game then I am disappointed with your powers of deduction Trouty. You don't have to be Columbo to work out that none of his posts refer to anything that has actually occurred at D.P. and I am not the only one on this forum to recognise that. 

5 hours ago, Seaton Sandy said:

By all accounts been coming off the bench at Leigh and playing well. I hope hes fell out of favour and Town see more of him. A front row of Wilkes, Bailey, with Penky at Hooker & Larne at loose is a quality pack in the championship let alone league one.

12 hours ago, wonderofwood said:

By all accounts been coming off the bench at Leigh and playing well. I hope hes fell out of favour and Town see more of him. A front row of Wilkes, Bailey, with Penky at Hooker & Larne at loose is a quality pack in the championship let alone league one.

Totally agree mate, although I think newts has earned his position as our regular 9 with penky as backup. If you add Barnes, stevie, Gordon and Ryan then that’s as good as your gonna get in league 1. 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Just have the right attitude and be on our intensity and execution . These are things we’ve had repeating problems with away . We’ve got to start mirroring what we do home n away if we are gonna be in the mix . Fast start as well is a statement .

27 minutes ago, wonky said:

Totally agree mate, although I think newts has earned his position as our regular 9 with penky as backup. If you add Barnes, stevie, Gordon and Ryan then that’s as good as your gonna get in league 1. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if we turned Bradford over up here 

6 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we turned Bradford over up here 

I think good Friday will have a lot to do with it, a win there and spirits and confidence will be sky high and could kick us right on for the bulls

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

16 hours ago, Seaton Sandy said:

If you believe the guy(?) has ever been to a Town game then I am disappointed with your powers of deduction Trouty. You don't have to be Columbo to work out that none of his posts refer to anything that has actually occurred at D.P. and I am not the only one on this forum to recognise that. 

I am not saying that the guy? has not been to a game but can you prove it SS, but he is on the town forum has a town fan.I to have had my doubts but,until you can prove to me and the other townies he supports someone else my hands are tied.I have to profess my powers of deduction has never been good i can look to you SS to keep me right?,meanwhile i do appreciate your post SS,maybe not answering him back might be the sensible thing to do.just saying?Trouty...

Archived