London Skolars Prediction

Cl1998

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First thing is remembering it’s three on Saturday ! Then anything like that performance will see things take care of themselves . I’m always a bit wary away and with our inconsistency but no excuses here for a good win by 18-20 or so 

Over recent years town have fallen well below expectation on distance away days and often against teams you would have expected a win , Skolars will probably have 3 or 4 DR from Wigan  and their 2 newly signed Toronto Wolfpack loan player so it could be close , 1 try will decide it either way .

3 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

Over recent years town have fallen well below expectation on distance away days and often against teams you would have expected a win , Skolars will probably have 3 or 4 DR from Wigan  and their 2 newly signed Toronto Wolfpack loan player so it could be close , 1 try will decide it either way .

Doctor Gloom raises his head again. Fortunately the view from the sofa never adds up to much. ?

21 hours ago, Cl1998 said:

When the squad gets announced depending on injuries this might chance but taking Broncos to within 2, I think we should be putting 40/50 on London Skolars my prediction 

London Skolars 0-52 Workington 

You are certainly an optimist its never easy going there and will depend on who we have available, I will be happy with any sort of win with no more injuries please. Didn't haven struggle at home to them in the cup ? They can't be that bad if they can come up here and compete.

24 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Doctor Gloom raises his head again. Fortunately the view from the sofa never adds up to much. ?

Its not gloom its measured caution , no game is a gimme and I'm entitled to have as much opinion as anyone . From the sofa ?  how many rugby matches do you go to in a year I wonder ?  I'm betting I more than double it with all the amateur games I also get off the sofa to watch .

Anyway bored with your constant rants and stalking so its time to totally ignore the weirdo and his little immature sniggering side kick .

10 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

Its not gloom its measured caution , no game is a gimme and I'm entitled to have as much opinion as anyone . From the sofa ?  how many rugby matches do you go to in a year I wonder ?  I'm betting I more than double it with all the amateur games I also get off the sofa to watch .

Anyway bored with your constant rants and stalking so its time to totally ignore the weirdo and his little immature sniggering side kick .

??

1 hour ago, Anonymouse said:

1 hour ago, Anonymouse said:

Time for us all to ignore this petty argument. i think.

If you cant get on without the schoolyard stuff for pity's sake  just ignore each others comments before we lose our sanity

2 hours ago, Bearintown said:

Time for us all to ignore this petty argument. i think.

If you cant get on without the schoolyard stuff for pity's sake  just ignore each others comments before we lose our sanity

What sanity is that then ?  I thought Trouty was the moderator on here. If somebody persistently posts downbeat negativity about the team then others have the right to respond to it. That's why it's called a forum. If you can't handle the cut and thrust of the debate that's too bad. The other route is called censorship. 

Archived