London Skolars Prediction

Cl1998

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Don't think even Red Hall would chance that!  I suspect Crashley or Sweet. 

When you’re looking at them as ‘leading’ officials in this league then I think we can say there’s big problems ...

1 minute ago, town4me said:

Oh please not crashley.

I submit that the worst ref we've had in recent times was Warren Turley. A few seasons ago he absolutely crucified us and he was getting deserved stick as he went down the tunnel. He was so incensed he came back out and indulged in some industrial language to the extent that some of the speccies with young kids summoned the Match Commissioner - - - result, zilch. 

5 minutes ago, DavidM said:

When you’re looking at them as ‘leading’ officials in this league then I think we can say there’s big problems ...

No doubt we have serious deficiencies with officials. The young clown that they sent up to the Broncos game was a case in point - he was clueless and it cost us. 

On 24/03/2018 at 4:17 PM, Brow lad said:

Against a team who we will beat convincingly , worry about yer own team before constantly under minding haven 

So you predict haven 32 Town 18 for next week.  You'll be hoping thats a more accurate  prediction than your "convincing" win prediction for today.

11 minutes ago, town4me said:

So you predict haven 32 Town 18 for next week.  You'll be hoping thats a more accurate  prediction than your "convincing" win prediction for today.

Maybe more accurate than your weekly Haven to get beaten predictions on the Haven forum.

10 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Maybe more accurate than your weekly Haven to get beaten predictions on the Haven forum.

Incorrect. I have Made one haven prediction this season. I like your derby prediction and I'm thinking similar.

2 hours ago, DavidM said:

Would they give it to Hewer ?

Hes done it before, i asked him about the stick he got off both sets of fans that day and he said it doesnt bother him one bit in fact some of it he even found amusing! 

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

29 minutes ago, Rango said:

Regarding poor referees we’ve had.......mcgreggor. I'll say no more.

Doncaster...mad dog McGregor what a nightmare mind you David was right about Child was he the one who gave 27 penalties against us playing Newcastle?

15 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Doncaster...mad dog McGregor what a nightmare mind you David was right about Child was he the one who gave 27 penalties against us playing Newcastle?

Was it 14 in one half? Boy we must have been  really illdisciplined that day because he’s never wrong  !!

23 minutes ago, DavidM said:

According to the paper three of their tries again came from forcing over from near the line 

Yea which is a shame when you see how they defended the line against broncos. They can do it but seems as though they switch off far too easily. 

You realise how well they must have defended last week when you see the Swinton score from what was pretty much a similar broncos team.

51 minutes ago, IanMac said:

Yea which is a shame when you see how they defended the line against broncos. They can do it but seems as though they switch off far too easily. 

You realise how well they must have defended last week when you see the Swinton score from what was pretty much a similar broncos team.

Seems it is hard to lift after a big game, we see it all too often not only Town.

Maybe takes more out of part time guys than perhaps we realise.

16 minutes ago, Onreport said:

Seems it is hard to lift after a big game, we see it all too often not only Town.

Maybe takes more out of part time guys than perhaps we realise.

Good point, I mean that was a huge effort against the Broncos; difficult to sustain that every week

35 minutes ago, Oneday said:

Good point, I mean that was a huge effort against the Broncos; difficult to sustain that every week

Maybe but that’s what we’ve got to be striving for or its one step forward one back , and this is what Leon was saying last week . No excuses , and I like that . We know what we can do and we have to consistently find it to be up there . We’ve scored lots but also shipped a lot , so there’s lots of pressure on your attack if you struggle to consistently hold your line. I’ve no doubt this is central to what he’s drilling into them , and last week was the model we’re looking to repeat to get among it , as we should be looking to do with the players we have now . I’ve no doubt we should be superior to haven and we should be looking at matching bradford here but to do it we have to start stringing together the good bits into a full game as when do we look a real force that’s hard to deal with 

1 minute ago, homeandawayer said:

We could be struggling for backs on Friday with Miller and Foster taking knocks if the obvious replacement Singleton is still out.

Asst coach said injuries not serious 

28 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

We could be struggling for backs on Friday with Miller and Foster taking knocks if the obvious replacement Singleton is still out.

Fosters playing and I think it would take something serious to keep ell out. Think he will as though he owes a performance vs haven this time 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

3 minutes ago, wonky said:

Fosters playing and I think it would take something serious to keep ell out. Think he will as though he owes a performance vs haven this time 

Was thinking the same . He’ll be busting a gut to be out there you’d reckon and really do the business

13 minutes ago, wonky said:

Foster tweeted about a good win at london and cant wait for friday

Archived