22 Sept: Super 8s: Warrington Wolves v St Helens KO 3.15pm (TV)

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • St Helens
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/09/18 at 14:00

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many games have we got left here? Two? The Shield is all wrapped up and Holbrook eats his breakfast off it every morning, so now would be the sensible time to rest players. 

We got burnt pretty badly post our last Wire game by not resting players and we ensured that Catalans performance. Hopefully lessons have been taken from that period and we rest a few key players for the Semi’s. 

8 hours ago, Desert Skipper said:

BMM surely can’t be right... he was on crutches last week.

According to the guardian, I was surprised. Hope he gives young Johnson another chance and I think Roberts will be starting. 

17 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

That’s what playing under the shaven ape does. That and Hughes being garbage. 

Hughes was good in his first year at Warrington, terrible in a bad team last year, but excellent this year.   He’s played centre, second row and prop with equal success so labelling him as garbage is a bit harsh.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

43 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

That’s what playing under the shaven ape does. That and Hughes being garbage. 

I think your own coach may have a different opinion, he has been our most reliable player this season and certainly would not swap any saints backrower for him. So garbage is a ridiculous comment even for a one eyed saints fan. 

On 9/19/2018 at 12:49 PM, Oliver Clothesoff said:

How many games have we got left here? Two? The Shield is all wrapped up and Holbrook eats his breakfast off it every morning, so now would be the sensible time to rest players

We got burnt pretty badly post our last Wire game by not resting players and we ensured that Catalans performance. Hopefully lessons have been taken from that period and we rest a few key players for the Semi’s. 

You had 7 out from your 1st XVII selection last week (despite you saying you wouldn't rest any), will you rotate different players or keep the same ones out?

Think Saints by 6

2 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Good to see this game on Saturday afternoon - feels right having this on a prime time sporting period on a Saturday. Hopefully this will be a common occurrence in the future.

Not unless the 8's come back..lol

This has been a bit tasty so far!

Nothing to play for, of course, so nobody's trying. :tongue:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The card for the tackle seems harsh, as it looked 100% accidental.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived