Surely the club must be hurting by now.

Lost game money.

Lost bar revenue.

Lost food outlet money.

Lost War Chest money.

Lost income for BISSA.

Lost income for supporters club.

Lost Car Park revenue.

Not yet. If the boxes start emptying and sponsorship dries up.

If say bulls brought a 100 perhaps.

What was the attendance sunday

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

1 hour ago, 9' oller said:

Not yet. If the boxes start emptying and sponsorship dries up.

If say bulls brought a 100 perhaps.

What was the attendance sunday

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

mainly all bulls supporters, time to get rid now, enough is enough, cant wait to see what sir Nichols says about Diskin this week, no doubt the usual ?, oh Matt is doing a great job and lucky to have him, get a grip and listen to the fans that pay there hard earned money for tickets, drinks ,food, ht draw, and for once give some explanation not bull?

1 minute ago, stevieb said:

mainly all bulls supporters, time to get rid now, enough is enough, cant wait to see what sir Nichols says about Diskin this week, no doubt the usual ?, oh Matt is doing a great job and lucky to have him, get a grip and listen to the fans that pay there hard earned money for tickets, drinks ,food, ht draw, and for once give some explanation not bull?

nothing will change , crowds of 300 in league one we,re doomed

On 3/12/2019 at 7:10 PM, RogerT said:

Surely the club must be hurting by now.

Lost game money.

Lost bar revenue.

Lost food outlet money.

Lost War Chest money.

Lost income for BISSA.

Lost income for supporters club.

Lost Car Park revenue.

The thing is Roger a lot of this hasn't occurred as yet. The club must still be in a comfortable position finance wise. The Yorkshire Cup would have brought in more than previous years pre-season matches; season ticket money is in the kitty;  the war chest only part pays the winning bonus and there hasn't been many of those so far; the number of advertising boards plus sponsorship deals would have brought in a fair bit plus the Bulls match was a nice little earner.  Also I don't think that the attendance figures have dropped so far - maybe in future but at the present time I believe the club are still ok financially and the BOD will not sanction any change of coaching staff.

How long till kev comes on

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

to tell us to stick with it for another year or so,he knows we will come good at some point, its the waiting for change that hurts, if crowds are same then thats good as a lot a the faces i normaly see around seem to have gone missing for months so must be new folks.:read:

13 hours ago, fredm said:

The thing is Roger a lot of this hasn't occurred as yet. The club must still be in a comfortable position finance wise. The Yorkshire Cup would have brought in more than previous years pre-season matches; season ticket money is in the kitty;  the war chest only part pays the winning bonus and there hasn't been many of those so far; the number of advertising boards plus sponsorship deals would have brought in a fair bit plus the Bulls match was a nice little earner.  Also I don't think that the attendance figures have dropped so far - maybe in future but at the present time I believe the club are still ok financially and the BOD will not sanction any change of coaching staff.

bull?again

why listen to us we know nothing . who remembers the gt years humiliated against Toulouse then he walked . we were dire then then handsworth came and Harrison took over we started to become the team who competed and won games . at the minute I've no idea when we win another and lock lane wont be easy with the constant changing.of players and moral very low . might that be disco last game 

and garry dident have the players we have at the moment at all,he did ok for us and we played some great rugby from time to time, were like mushrooms now fed **** and kept in dark.

22 hours ago, toffeedog said:

why listen to us we know nothing . who remembers the gt years humiliated against Toulouse then he walked . we were dire then then handsworth came and Harrison took over we started to become the team who competed and won games . at the minute I've no idea when we win another and lock lane wont be easy with the constant changing.of players and moral very low . might that be disco last game 

hope so

I read your comments and insults.

I have no bull  to add and no cut and paste and no excuses.

if you wish to discuss come and speak to me but if you dont want to then dont.

Against advice from good people i will probably still read your comments but there is little point  me posting any attempt at positivety as i appear to have no credibility certainly on here.

The Board headed by myself will continue to do what we think is best for the Club which will not be good enough for posters on here. I wish that was not the case but it is .

50 minutes ago, Kevin Nicholas said:

I read your comments and insults.

I have no bull  to add and no cut and paste and no excuses.

if you wish to discuss come and speak to me but if you dont want to then dont.

Against advice from good people i will probably still read your comments but there is little point  me posting any attempt at positivety as i appear to have no credibility certainly on here.

The Board headed by myself will continue to do what we think is best for the Club which will not be good enough for posters on here. I wish that was not the case but it is .

I hope you get a huge crowd on Sunday....and put up one hell of a game. 

"The Bulldog never sleeps!"

2 hours ago, Kayakman said:

I hope you get a huge crowd on Sunday....and put up one hell of a game. 

"The Bulldog never sleeps!"

Except it's a Toronto home game being played in Hull isnt it?

Do not think the Canadians quite understand that Hull is 60 miles away and the match is played late Sunday Afternoon/early evening, which is probably the worst time slot it could be (I suppose 7-30 KO would be worse}.

Throw in the factor that so far Batley are not firing on all cylinders it is unlikely to be the best away following of the season, regardless I shall be attending and be hoping for a turn round in performance and a kick start to the season.

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

14 minutes ago, ernieone said:

Do not think the Canadians quite understand that Hull is 60 miles away and the match is played late Sunday Afternoon/early evening, which is probably the worst time slot it could be (I suppose 7-30 KO would be worse}.

Throw in the factor that so far Batley are not firing on all cylinders it is unlikely to be the best away following of the season, regardless I shall be attending and be hoping for a turn round in performance and a kick start to the season.

i take my hat off to you ernieone , but i cant watch that dross theyre  serving up any longer

In response to Kevin, you got my two penneth on Sunday after a slight dig at myself (had I watched the game or just called up for a drink). I paid my £20 and in return watched absolute dross. Final insult being the lads couldn't even be bothered to acknowledge the supporters with the exception of Dave Scott. His Mama taught him manners. I was all set for a weekender over at the easy coast today then Hull tomorrow. No thank you. Not wasting anymore money til I've got my head round what the hell is going on at the club.

Credit where it's due we have signed a loanee scrum half, which was a criticism of mine that no new blood would be brought in now Diskin has "his team". Good news. Shame the club didn't share it, announce the signing with a warm welcome for Mr Russell. Was only discovered on the team sheet as an almost after thought.

Maybe when the weather picks up I will try again to call up and see what is on offer at the Mount. I've supported the club through a few relegation battles and have never called for a coach to be sacked, until this one. Even if we do survive I hope that there will be fresh eyes picking the team next year. Enough is enough.

30 minutes ago, toffeedog said:

really.no ward again and smeaton playing recipie for disaster with smeaton lack of tackling 

I'm not convinced about playing Lillicrop and Ward in the same pack TBH. Both have a very similar type of game and neither are the biggest of forwards. I think against the full time teams you have to play a big pack to stand any chance.

Archived