Sign in to follow this  
spanishknight

London clubs next season.

I think skolars are looking very good for promotion and I'm certainly hoping they will be. Broncos have won 3 out of last 4 and there has been a number of games where they've only lost by a single score. They are still very much in the super league and seem to be getting stronger as time goes on. Broncos are still probably favourites for the drop but I want them to stay up and I think they can with how unpredictable the league is this year. Will there be two London clubs in championship? Head says two, heart says one. That one being skolars. 

• Like 3

Keep growing, where ever you are.

Start by continually increasing the number of under 9's teams in London and let them grow up in the game. 

• Like 1

Probably not. Broncos are showing they are not going down without a fight. Thursday will be massive. We are good and capable but L1 is a tough league. Newcastle have strengthened. Oldham (who thrashed us away) are winning again and Haven will get back to winning ways (if we beat them Saturday after this I’ll be very happy). 

One in SL and one in Championship will be fine!

Worth also noting the amateur game down here is in rude health. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, EssexRL said:

hallelujah!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I think skolars are looking very good for promotion and I'm certainly hoping they will be. Broncos have won 3 out of last 4 and there has been a number of games where they've only lost by a single score. They are still very much in the super league and seem to be getting stronger as time goes on. Broncos are still probably favourites for the drop but I want them to stay up and I think they can with how unpredictable the league is this year. Will there be two London clubs in championship? Head says two, heart says one. That one being skolars. 

Is a special time to be a Bronco..... certainly my best period since the 2013 Cup run.... Since the million pound game win it has been so unexpected what's happened.... If we stay up and get up to 3500 crowds by season end with better weather I'll be very happy. 

The good will from virtually all the fans we meet is great and encouraging... Just need more of us locals getting to games

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Leonard said:

Will be interesting to see what Broncos do if they do stay up.

Yates, Abdull and others already moving elsewhere.

We Have to keep Wardy and Langers.... then open the wallet to get decent spine to replace Walker/Abdul and others

• Like 1

Skolars keep going. SKOLARS

• Like 2

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

4 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

No, there will be one club in SL and one in the Championship

Fast tracking the Skolars to SL. Disgraceful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

On 18/06/2019 at 16:28, EssexRL said:

Probably not. Broncos are showing they are not going down without a fight. Thursday will be massive. We are good and capable but L1 is a tough league. Newcastle have strengthened. Oldham (who thrashed us away) are winning again and Haven will get back to winning ways (if we beat them Saturday after this I’ll be very happy). 

One in SL and one in Championship will be fine!

You making the potential thriller tommorow? 

I'll be battling the M25 early doors to get there 

8 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

You making the potential thriller tommorow? 

I'll be battling the M25 early doors to get there 

I wish. We’d booked something ages ago so are out - otherwise would have done. Have not got to Trailfinders this season but will do before the end. 

3 hours ago, EssexRL said:

I wish. We’d booked something ages ago so are out - otherwise would have done. Have not got to Trailfinders this season but will do before the end. 

Putting family/work before rugby? Need to sort your priorities 😉

• Like 1