20 Jun: SL: London Broncos v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/06/19 at 18:45

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good game of rugby. Well-matched, both teams trying to move the ball, tough defence, few stoppages.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I wonder if that Hull KR try would’ve been chalked off if London had let them go straight down the field and score. Might have been worth the risk considering it would have been restarted with a London penalty!

Gotta say I feel really sorry for Matty Gee - I don't think he has had his name said once for any of his runs. It's always another player that's apparently carrying it...  Luke Yates got credit twice, and then Nathan Mason gets a run before he's even on the field!

I don't think those two decisions that led to Rovers' try were that bad tbh. The obstruction probably was a penalty, but Drinkwater got in the position first and is allowed to then stand his ground. The problem was he had a little look to see where Walker was and then took half a step across him. I would have given a penalty, but it was marginal.

The ball steal was the right decision imo. I think at the point where the tackle was completed Shaw did still have possession. It was only after they rolled over that Morgan took it off him. I thought that one could have actually been a penalty to Rovers.

And I say all that as someone who really wants London to win tonight.

1 minute ago, fevtom said:

I wonder if that Hull KR try would’ve been chalked off if London had let them go straight down the field and score. Might have been worth the risk considering it would have been restarted with a London penalty!

Shaw (?) had slowed down so much over the last ten yards he still wouldn't have got there now.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Click said:

Gotta say I feel really sorry for Matty Gee - I don't think he has had his name said once for any of his runs. It's always another player that's apparently carrying it...  Luke Yates got credit twice, and then Nathan Mason gets a run before he's even on the field!

It made me laugh when Proe actually referenced Mason being 6 ft 6 and then still got them mixed up.

Just now, MZH said:

I don't think those two decisions that led to Rovers' try were that bad tbh. The obstruction probably was a penalty, but Drinkwater got in the position first and is allowed to then stand his ground. The problem was he had a little look to see where Walker was and then took half a step across him. I would have given a penalty, but it was marginal.

The ball steal was the right decision imo. I think at the point where the tackle was completed Shaw did still have possession. It was only after they rolled over that Morgan took it off him. I thought that one could have actually been a penalty to Rovers.

By he had a little look, I assume you mean that he turned around 180 degrees... I agree with the ball steal point though, the tackle was already completed. It just never should of happened in the first place.

1 minute ago, MZH said:

It made me laugh when Proe actually referenced Mason being 6 ft 6 and then still got them mixed up.

Oh dear.

3 minutes ago, fevtom said:

When I am watching Hull and we get the ball in dubious circumstances I often find myself saying don't score, just take the tackle haha.

3 minutes ago, Click said:

By he had a little look, I assume you mean that he turned around 180 degrees... I agree with the ball steal point though, the tackle was already completed. It just never should of happened in the first place.

Yes I might have been a bit generous there. As I said, I would have given the penalty.

5 minutes ago, MZH said:

So he didn't stand his ground? Definite penalty then.

Archived