Fri 4 Oct: SL - Preliminary Final: Wigan Warriors v Salford Red Devils KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/19 at 18:45

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now Wigan know that Salford can punish them from a long way out.

Then the restart goes out on the full!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bad start from Wigan, really bad start.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

4-0 Salford. Another Inu penny. 7 mins gone 

Inu's got his sharp-shooter boots on tonight. With Wigan being sluggish and sloppy, he could kick them to death in 2-point increments.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, meast said:

Embarrassing turnout again from fans of another big club, probably the same fans who want the likes of Salford kicked out of the league for having no fans and bringing nothing to the game ?

stream_img.jpg

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, meast said:

Embarrassing turnout again from fans of another big club, probably the same fans who want the likes of Salford kicked out of the league for having no fans and bringing nothing to the game ?

It does look poor for a big club playing at home for a GF spot 

Our kicking game is so bad, there's a possibility we could actually catch Salford by surprise without meaning to.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived