North Wales

UpTheRaiders

Closed between JCT 32 and 33 for the whole weekend. Traffic will have to go up the A6 between the M55 and Lancaster South, according to this article

If I buy an e-ticket in advance and the match gets called off,  does anyone know how you get a refund?

19 minutes ago, Dave W said:

Closed between JCT 32 and 33 for the whole weekend. Traffic will have to go up the A6 between the M55 and Lancaster South, according to this article

If I buy an e-ticket in advance and the match gets called off,  does anyone know how you get a refund?

Surely if the game is called off your money has to be refunded.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

8 hours ago, The Vet said:

There’s no reason the game should be cancelled because of this, there are diversions in place so North Wales simply follow them, problem solved?

Four busy lanes of traffic on the M6 all trying to get into one lane of the A6 going north. What could possibly go wrong?

52 minutes ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Decent in parts today scrappy in others. Duffy my MOTM

Agree they were decent in parts. The 2nd try down the popular side was a very well constructed and executed move. Duffy MOTM no chance in my opinion. 

Singleton ran great lines in 1st half

Cresswell safe as houses

Stack played really well when on

D.Toal was 1000% better than last week.

Bit concerning Jono caught out for one try and two breaks. Maybe get him back in the middle

All the dual reg went well. McBain Saunders and Hopkins all played well again forwards wise and Joe Crarey pinched a try which was very Andy ellis like which is encouraging. 

I think Chris Thorman with his small squad in our next friendly will be looking very closely at some of the dual reg lads. So matbe get the better 3/4 signed.... otherwise a risk of losing them. Especially in lieu of the great spomsors night.

Last thing we want is to get 10 games into the season and a play town and they come back to haunt us.

Again only an opinion

18 minutes ago, B4RR0W said:

Agree they were decent in parts. The 2nd try down the popular side was a very well constructed and executed move. Duffy MOTM no chance in my opinion. 

Singleton ran great lines in 1st half

Cresswell safe as houses

Stack played really well when on

D.Toal was 1000% better than last week.

Bit concerning Jono caught out for one try and two breaks. Maybe get him back in the middle

All the dual reg went well. McBain Saunders and Hopkins all played well again forwards wise and Joe Crarey pinched a try which was very Andy ellis like which is encouraging. 

I think Chris Thorman with his small squad in our next friendly will be looking very closely at some of the dual reg lads. So matbe get the better 3/4 signed.... otherwise a risk of losing them. Especially in lieu of the great spomsors night.

Last thing we want is to get 10 games into the season and a play town and they come back to haunt us.

Again only an opinion

Small squad we've 23 sign up so far 4 more to announce 

Crestas post match interview stated that lee jewitt will be making an appearance against town and the squad will be trimmed down and players will be given longer minutes. Guessing the PNG lads may be available and if we had to pick a 17 man squad from what’s available what would we go for?

4 hours ago, Barroooww said:

Crestas post match interview stated that lee jewitt will be making an appearance against town and the squad will be trimmed down and players will be given longer minutes. Guessing the PNG lads may be available and if we had to pick a 17 man squad from what’s available what would we go for?

Assuming Mossop still isn't fit I'd go 

1. Cresswell

2. Toal

3. Singleton

4. Star

5. Tee

6. Dalli

7. Carter

8. Duffy

9. Johnston

10. Forster

11. Smith

12. Stack

13. Walne

14. Puara

15. Toal/Morrow

16. Jewitt/Mcbain

17. Terrill

I still think we're missing another prop from the squad and we will probably heavily rely on young terrill before we get somebody in 

11 hours ago, ste 81 said:

Is Paisley still with you guys I was gutted when he left Swinton?

Got a real bad injury towards end of last season and think will miss half of this season (although stand to be corrected) and was off contract with us. I think clubs will be waiting to see how his recovery goes before offering a contract. 

Archived