The TRL Virtual Pub

3 minutes ago, Padge said:

Posh git.

We have Blue Nun somewhere behind the fridge.

Even our cricket club does wine now and that's in Yorkshire! 
It has a selection of gins too and you can choose from 3 tonic waters plus a choice of lime or lemon. Oh and there's 6 different kinds of ice.

It's the future. You need to diversify, Padge. 

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

Even our cricket club does wine now and that's in Yorkshire! 
It has a selection of gins too and you can choose from 3 tonic waters plus a choice of lime or lemon. Oh and there's 6 different kinds of ice.

It's the future. You need to diversify, Padge. 

Taken that on board, we will now start doing two types of ice, frozen and unfrozen.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, heartofGold said:

Will I get a freebie Sunday for Mother's Day?

No you'll get a freeebie everyday because everyday's Mother's day!

And you lot back there, give over, inverted snobery has been banned since I got took middle class.

Yes, and you lot have more chips than Harry Ramsden!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

17 minutes ago, Padge said:

Taken that on board, we will now start doing two types of ice, frozen and unfrozen.

To adopt the words and punctuation of the blessed, contemporary social media contributors,  "Your a f*ck*ng melt.'  ?

Due to hoarding of our pork pies they are being restricted to two pies per pint. Wiganers are allowed 3 every other pint to avoid withdrawal symptoms.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

9 hours ago, Shadow said:

Why don't you join me and @SSouthernerat the virtual biker caff for a fry up and some tea

Sorry I'm late. Came to start the bike but the battery was flat. Got it going but by then it was dark and headlamp bulb had gone. Took me ages to change it. Why is it the bike manufacturers make that job so difficult. On the way , I stopped off at Willingham Woods but it was closed. Next time maybe . https://m.facebook.com/willinghamwoodskiosk/

2 hours ago, Padge said:

Posh git.

We have Blue Nun somewhere behind the fridge.

I don't think we should be discussing your sexual proclivities ?

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

1 hour ago, Padge said:

Due to hoarding of our pork pies they are being restricted to two pies per pint. Wiganers are allowed 3 every other pint to avoid withdrawal symptoms.

Does that apply to Greenhalgh's meat pies too?

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Just now, Trojan said:

Does that apply to Greenhalgh's meat pies too?

Scuse me, pub pork pies are a completely different classification of pie to what is available at high street pie emporium. 

24 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Sorry I'm late. Came to start the bike but the battery was flat. Got it going but by then it was dark and headlamp bulb had gone. Took me ages to change it. Why is it the bike manufacturers make that job so difficult. On the way , I stopped off at Willingham Woods but it was closed. Next time maybe . https://m.facebook.com/willinghamwoodskiosk/

I bet you'd run out of acetylene too

Clement Attlee.

Just now, Padge said:

Scuse me, pub pork pies are a completely different classification of pie to what is available at high street pie emporium. 

Greenhalgh's pies are the only pies I'll eat in Lanky.  They've no idea how to make a proper Yorkshire style pork pie, like say Wilsons of Crossgates

pork_pie.jpg

Clement Attlee.

If any visiting motorists are short of anti-freeze, I have it on good authority that there's a bottle of Austrian white wine behind the fridge.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

If any visiting motorists are short of anti-freeze, I have it on good authority that there's a bottle of Austrian white wine behind the fridge.

That's older than the Blue Nun, and more toxic than Corona.

Those that remember the Lobster Wars of 2004 (Blimey O'Reilly) may recall Clive woody disappeared with the funds from ClawPhin(R) (The superior Cetacean Based Lobster Snack) and the results of Bob8's cloning experiments.

I've been able to secure the use of one of the clones as an alternate barmaid and bouncer.

Image result for angelina jolie lara croft

48 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Those that remember the Lobster Wars of 2004 (Blimey O'Reilly) may recall Clive woody disappeared with the funds from ClawPhin(R) (The superior Cetacean Based Lobster Snack) and the results of Bob8's cloning experiments.

I've been able to secure the use of one of the clones as an alternate barmaid and bouncer.

Friday Pics is back. ?

52 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Ok. She can clone me.

Edit: Please.

Edit2: ffs Please!!!!!

Another thread on here was discussing someone's alcohol addiction, and ability to attend certain meetings. During these complicated times certain meetings  will be cancelled.

If fellows in a fellowship need to discuss things, please feel free to email a sponsor, or myself.

Archived