And now the news where you are.

5 hours ago, Farmduck said:

Offender was going to be sentenced to a community service order but Corrections Dept can't find anyone prepared to work with him.

This case got a lot of press at the time and I can understand why nobody wants to get anywhere near him.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-27/richard-pusey-corrections-victoria-report-disturbs-judge/100098060

WTF!!!!!

21 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Well one of the top stories on Hull Live right now is Dom Littlewood catches a bus in Hull. Exciting times for the city....... 

That was on TV this morning, as part of the Dom actually does something for a living, type TV show, where he helps/restricts the worker at Dulls Bus stations mis-management.

They actually put subtitles on screen for the Stagecoach workers.

Edited by Bleep1673

• 2 weeks later...

There has been numerous reports of aggravated dog thefts recently.

Now the advertiser is reporting dogs being tied to benches in local parks and abandoned. Local rescue charities are at full tilt with dogs under a year old being abandoned. Lockdown pups no longer wanted. 

Really gets on my chest.

• Sad 1

Latest news round here is the police have questioned a bloke because he has destroyed a badger sett near Pocklington. Knob.

Also the usual stories about traffic chaos and congestion in the city centre and a car crash down a random side street in some faceless and unimportant suburb completely crippling the city. Alright that's a bit of an exaggeration but it really does seem that whenever there is a car crash on one of the city's main streets the entire city comes to a standstill. Hull surely has to be one of the most congested cities in Britain. 

Edited by The Hallucinating Goose

14 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

How is your trip to Israel going Bleep? 

Without sounding anti-sematic, because I'm not, I will not be going to Israel anytime soon. I am very anti-Israel, pro-Palestine

Mablethorpe, Sutton on Sea and Skegness beaches have retained the award for water quality, facilities, beach safety, environmental education and management.

That doesn't entitle you to come here, though. Stay away!

On 28/04/2021 at 15:43, Shadow said:

Be careful, someone may have been there to admire the cathedral and accidentally spilt some "butter".

Edited by Padge
  • Haha 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

• 3 weeks later...

Hot off the presses! Actually it hasn't even gone to press yet.

It's about half-past midnight here and I heard a huge explosion-like noise about 10 minutes ago. I went out the front but couldn't see any smoke or flames and couldn't hear any noise from fire brigades or cops. Now there's been another one. This probably supports my original theory that someone has torched a stolen car. When the tyres explode they are very loud.

Coldest day of the year here. At my place the maximum was only 10.3°  On the Central Tablelands the kangaroos are using umbrellas to keep the snow off them.

6cb6003b21c334bf4e208239440d7985?impolic

• Like 1