Sun 26 Sept: North Wales Crusaders v Doncaster KO 16:30

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• North Wales Crusaders
    • Doncaster

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/09/21 at 16:00

Setting off now across town to catch the supporters bus to the game. Donny fans will already be well on their way, and it's a long journey.

Safe journey everyone, and see you all there later. If your not going to the game don't forget to tune in to Our League at 16:30, the whole game live for free.

For all the latest news on North Wales Crusaders, please click on the link below to the new club website.

https://www.nwcrusaders.co.uk/

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hopping Mad said:

That's it, I fear. Twenty-four minutes, 0-22. Kick by the posts to come.

0-24. I'm switching off.

Hard to see a way back for Cru. Poor decision on the 40-20. The linesman should have seen that. 

1 hour ago, Hopping Mad said:

That's it, I fear. Twenty-four minutes, 0-22. Kick by the posts to come.

0-24. I'm switching off.

Currently 34:42, and you can watch it on catch-up via OurLeague. :kolobok_wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

9 minutes ago, Yorks Tim said:

Uh..hello. What's happening here?!

The Ah Van has awoken!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well done to both teams served up a cracker, literally a game of two halves. Commiserations to North Wales that what some second half. Had a good year have the Crusaders but we have not been too shabby. Aggregate score for NWC V Dons this season 34 -116. (both in Wales) Now onto do battle with Keighley. 

“It is not revenge we want for poor people, but happiness; indeed, what revenge can be taken for all the thousands of years of the sufferings of the poor?”

That was a seriously weird day. First half we were a bad as I can remember but the second saw a complete turnaround. Never mind - if someone had said at the start of the season that we'd reach the second round of the play-offs I'd have been happy. After that I reckon that Keighley will go up - something went wrong with Donny in the second half and if that happens at Cougar Park then it's bye-bye time I'm afraid. Now, what to do between now and the pre-season friendlies?

10 minutes ago, fearnowt said:

Just boarded the bus back to Wrexham, fans still singing. 🤗

I was sat next to four Donny fans and they couldn’t believe the Cru fans and their support for the team. I told her, you should hear to them when we win. As far as the game is concerned the first half we were bad and the second half was a great advert for League One. Good luck for the next round Donny.

Archived