2022 fixtures

yck2017

10 minutes ago, Fax Knight said:

Monday night. Really!  Doubt if I’ll be there due to work commitments. I hope this is a one-off. RL really is run by idiots. 

Agree totally.Probably the biggest game of the season at home and it's on a monday night.Whats more important to the RL ? TV coverage or the fans who go to the games week in or week out. I think York will play a lot of monday games which makes my season ticket a waste of time now

43 minutes ago, Wiggyroad said:

Agree totally.Probably the biggest game of the season at home and it's on a monday night.Whats more important to the RL ? TV coverage or the fans who go to the games week in or week out. I think York will play a lot of monday games which makes my season ticket a waste of time now

You can always record it and watch it later, best of both worlds.

17 minutes ago, Wiggyroad said:

Depends if you have premier sports or not

I suspect they have picked the game between two of the clubs with the biggest amount of followers at a fancy new ground for the opener to try and get more people to subscribe. 

Monday night is great, 7.45 ko gives plenty of time for Fev fans to get over to York after work as well. Can’t wait for it. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

1 hour ago, Fax Knight said:

Monday night. Really!  Doubt if I’ll be there due to work commitments. I hope this is a one-off. RL really is run by idiots. 

We must support this , premier sports has chosen the top game of the round to show the championship off to prospective new fan's, as a supporter of this club iam proud that we have been chosen , good luck with the Mon p .m .   games .

1 hour ago, Fax Knight said:

That’s the spirit!

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

3 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

If it's owt like last season's game at York it will be a belter. Hope it has same ending😊

One thing I'll miss is a good contingent of Fev fans coming over to York - can't see as many travelling on a Monday night. As you say though, if it's anything like as good as last year, it'll look great on the box!

20 minutes ago, RBKnight said:

One thing I'll miss is a good contingent of Fev fans coming over to York - can't see as many travelling on a Monday night. As you say though, if it's anything like as good as last year, it'll look great on the box!

Don't worry RBK. There will be lots of Fev fans. Perhaps the ones with school age children might find it difficult but Fev have a good away following. Trips to Toulouse and Toronto couldn't stop that.

if its 4 home games n 4 away games....8 monday night games? not a lot left after that! how monday nights gets the fans of tomorrow to follow RL i dunno as families will stay away with school in the mornin. if we were doin this to get on a mainstream channel then fair enough it would increase exposure but to ruin match day attendance to get on a tuppenny happenny channel nobody will be watchin if they aint already hardboiled RL is just plain daft.

1 minute ago, Nearenough said:

if its 4 home games n 4 away games....8 monday night games? not a lot left after that! how monday nights gets the fans of tomorrow to follow RL i dunno as families will stay away with school in the mornin. if we were doin this to get on a mainstream channel then fair enough it would increase exposure but to ruin match day attendance to get on a tuppenny happenny channel nobody will be watchin if they aint already hardboiled RL is just plain daft.

They are showing 40 games a season, what makes you think the Knights will be 8 of them, Fev, Leigh, Fax, Bulls and Newcastle will be shown,  they will also be showing league one as well as the Championship.

15 hours ago, Wiggyroad said:

Depends if you have premier sports or not

And don't forget W you can only watch premier on your TV  if you got sky 

12 hours ago, spanishknight said:

If a club only has 4 home games that will be shown, I'd bet our 4 will be Fev, Leigh, Bulls and Fax.

Then it's going to be boring S that combination for home games is being tipped for all the five teams you mention🤣

Archived