Sat 26th-Mon 28th Feb: The Betfred Challenge Cup Round Four Match Thread

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

HT. Batley 38-0 Navy.

Navy still in this one. 

It could  be 100 there

"There are only 5 functions of Internet FORUMS. . . . . . . . Brag . . Patronise . . Wind-up . . Fawn . . Threaten. . . .  . . . Which one did you perform? "

On 24/02/2022 at 11:52, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

The thing with the Royal Navy is they're not your usual amateur team. They include Royal Marines, these blokes are ultra fit, not only physically but mentally. They have the back up  most super League teams dream of. Physios, medics etc. They train the equivalent to full time. I think they'll give Batley a run for their money. And may come out on top.

That aged well.....

5 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

NAVY TRY!!!!! 

I think everyone in the stands cheered that, not just the Navy fans.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Off to the Sportsman YouTube channel now, with George Riley and Kyle Amor as our hosts for York v Newcastle. Looking forward to this one.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hunslet Parkside giving Sheffield a real game in the first half. 12-12

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

1 minute ago, Scubby said:

Have faith Dessie. Navy gave it all to the end. Batley far too much class but 28-6 in the second half is a good effort.

Yeah, Navy defended better uphill in the 2nd half. 

The tubby stand off and jumped up RU players among them did well 

"There are only 5 functions of Internet FORUMS. . . . . . . . Brag . . Patronise . . Wind-up . . Fawn . . Threaten. . . .  . . . Which one did you perform? "

Archived