Sat 19th Mar: SL: Warrington Wolves v Wakefield Trinity KO 12:30 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/03/22 at 13:00

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stoopid from Hughes, should have been binned.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, JohnM said:

Ref said it was because the knock on was over to he line.

Yes, already posted that I didn't know that rule.

Just now, Dave T said:

Is this over yet? 

No mate, you want tackle after tackle posting commentary?

The little Frenchman...is he in? yesss he is!

Escare kills the contest!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Live after death said:

As Hicks gone rogue. At least 3 occasions where cards should by current interpretation been given. Not complaining all were penalties only for me and its been a great game 

He's only a part time ref now can't be arsed with the paperwork

1 minute ago, Live after death said:

As Hicks gonecrogue. At least 3 occasions where cards should by current interpretation been given. Not complaining all were penalties only for me and its been a great game 

Watching the last few live games I can't help but think that the RFL have issued an edict to lessen off some of the overzealous refereeing.

Lino gets MotM, to nobody's surprise at all.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Watching the last few live games I can't help but think that the RFL have issued an edict to lessen off some of the overzealous refereeing.

Three million radgey posts on the Wigan v Castleford thread say you're wrong.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived