Sat 19th Mar: SL: Warrington Wolves v Wakefield Trinity KO 12:30 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/03/22 at 13:00

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember "Penalty, penalty, try!"

Is that now the same as "Penalty, set restart, try!"?

Albeit not quite as catchy.

Shame about that risky Johnstone offload that has cost Wakey dearly.

18-18 arf tarm.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Half time - glad I'm a neutral!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Whilst everyone is quite rightly sticking the boot into Leeds - Wire don’t actually look much better do they, Leeds halfbacks are getting stick but at least they aren’t in the reckoning for Englands first choice pairing!

To be fair mate, no-one was calling out Wire as the next legendary team before the season started.

some Leeds fans on here just teed it up for everyone to weigh in when it started to fall apart at the seams.

2 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

To be fair mate, no-one was calling out Wire as the next legendary team before the season started.

some Leeds fans on here just teed it up for everyone to weigh in when it started to fall apart at the seams.

Hmm im not sure many Leeds fans predicted us to be legendary.  unless you think Sir Kevin Sinfield is actually a serious poster?

Anyway I expected a bit more from a powell coach Wire but like leeds theyre just too lightweight 

A belting game to show on Channel 4. Really enjoying it and it's showing all the skills of our game.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just looking at the Johnstone offload again, did Butler not get a sneaky touch on the ball which might have given Wakey head and feed at a scrum?

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Just looking at the Johnstone offload again, did Butler not get a sneaky touch on the ball which might have given Wakey head and feed at a scrum?

Tbf that was what I thought in real time, then on the replay I wasn't sure. Either way you've got to respect possession better than that.

Astonishing evasion from Lino comes to naught.

Just now, DavidM said:

Tries have gone !

Oh yeah they have! Will they appear when a try is scored in the second half, I wonder.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

Astonishing evasion from Lino comes to naught.

You can barely see his offload in slo-mo!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Oh yeah they have! Will they appear when a try is scored in the second half, I wonder.

We are about to find out!

Yay...4T!

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Yep

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Scubby said:

The tries have been removed from the score caption now 

You were saying...?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Scubby said:

The tries have been removed from the score caption now 

Oh no they haven't!!!!

How Lino controlled that, I don't know.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived