Sat 19th Mar: SL: Warrington Wolves v Wakefield Trinity KO 12:30 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/03/22 at 13:00

1 minute ago, Padge said:

Forum meltdown alert

Have Wigan appeared?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Terrible defence from Currie and Ratchford, neither should be anywhere near the England squad 

Currie is nowhere near the player he was

4 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Similar to Handleys that, yes the ball carrying arm hits the floor before the line but momentum carries him over, could have easily been (incorrectly) chalked off

Never a try

18 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Interesting that they’re putting numbers of tries scored on the graphic like a union game with the bonus point? 

I just assumed the 2T was Channel 4 letting the viewers know these two teams were twice as good as Leeds.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Perhaps but he can be forgiven for his marvellous MOM post match interviews.

That wouldn't have been against Wigan by any chance would it?

Well as far as I know Castleford did play Wigan earlier this week so I suppose you are on safe ground assuming that.

If you think my comment is somewhat biased because of my affiliation to Wigan, go back and have a look. 

He was running faster after the tackle had been called complete than before he got to the defensive line.

Just now, The storm said:

Currie is nowhere near the player he was

Harsh but fair. He had fantastic pace for a second row as a young player. Injuries have hit his development somewhat but he is still a solid SL second row.

1 minute ago, Jim Prendle said:

Well as far as I know Castleford did play Wigan earlier this week so I suppose you are on safe ground assuming that.

If you think my comment is somewhat biased because of my affiliation to Wigan, go back and have a look. 

He was running faster after the tackle had been called complete than before he got to the defensive line.

Ooof!

Now that's quite a try!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

What a screamer from Wakey, Ashurst genius.

Complimented by a belting touchline conversion.

12-18.

And to complete the full set, a miserable looking Daryl Powell.

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Excellent first half for terrestrial ( and extra terrestrial ) viewers 

That reminds me - is anyone watching this on All4 from abroad? Is that possible, or is it geo-blocked?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

Did you miss Leeds walloping Wakefield or something 😉

Not at all, Leeds took Wakey to the cleaners.

But I will never watch a bandwagon go by without jumping on it!

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Commentator's curse : "Here come Warrington, they're running it" whereupon Williams immediately kicks it.

Archived