Sat 26 Mar: CC6: Hull Kingston Rovers v Leigh Centurions KO 15:00

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Leigh Centurions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/03/22 at 15:30

1 hour ago, John Drake said:

Discuss the Betfred Challenge Cup round six tie Hull Kingston Rovers v Leigh Centurions here.

Rovers 28 Leigh 10

10 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Looking at the 20-man Leigh squad on their website, only nine of their squad are forwards, and three of those nine are hookers. Seems strange that Lam has admitted they are interested in Blake Ferguson when five or six of their current squad are wingers and yet they seem so reliant on DR for forwards.

We will have 4 more forwards come the business end, the 2 missing plus 2 others

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Looking at the 20-man Leigh squad on their website, only nine of their squad are forwards, and three of those nine are hookers. Seems strange that Lam has admitted they are interested in Blake Ferguson when five or six of their current squad are wingers and yet they seem so reliant on DR for forwards.

Can you imagine how Ferguson would go in the Championship he would be a tremendous asset, but you are correct forwards should be the priority just behind a good playmaker/ball distributor it doesn't take a RL genius to see how much better Leigh were against Fax with the inclusion of Bell.

This game I fancy that it will be a comfortable win for HKR, in fact the cup should be of no concern this season, I expect the same from Fev.

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

Can you imagine how Ferguson would go in the Championship he would be a tremendous asset, but you are correct forwards should be the priority just behind a good playmaker/ball distributor it doesn't take a RL genius to see how much better Leigh were against Fax with the inclusion of Bell.Yes,

This game I fancy that it will be a comfortable win for HKR, in fact the cup should be of no concern this season, I expect the same from Fev.

Yes, though they can't really do much other than give it their best shot, most Championship clubs don't even have the luxury of being able to rest a significant number of starters because the squads aren't big enough especially as injuries start to bite.

You'd guess that somewhere at least one of the Championship clubs will end up giving a SL club a fright this weekend but it's hard to predict where, not least because it's hard to predict which SL club might have an off-day/take them too lightly.

2 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

I don't doubt it for a moment given your owner's spending power, though I do think luck with injuries will play an important part at the business end of the season as well.

The less the numbers and quality in the squad the more reliance on having the luck concerning injurues, I think it is a part of Leigh's plan to be reliant on Saints DR and other loanees like McDonald from Wigan, not my way of doing things though.

16 hours ago, HKR AWAY DAYS said:

Comfortable 30-point win...

Not sure about that, Rervers will put up a bit of a fight, I reckon.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

This game would have been a better one to televise than the Leeds-Cas one.

Sure to be a miles better spectacle, and with more intriguing storylines to it!

I think Hulkingstan Rovers will just pip Leigh in an entertaining tussle. 24-20

29 minutes ago, StandOffHalf said:

This game would have been a better one to televise than the Leeds-Cas one.

Sure to be a miles better spectacle, and with more intriguing storylines to it!

I think Hulkingstan Rovers will just pip Leigh in an entertaining tussle. 24-20

Hopefully not in the last 2 seconds like last time 🙁

Archived