Sat 18 Jun: England v Combined Nations All Stars KO 17:45 (Sky)

Who will win?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Combined Nations All Stars by 1 to 6 points
    • Combined Nations All Stars by 7 to 12 points
    • Combined Nations All Stars by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/06/22 at 17:15

3 hours ago, Agbrigg said:

As far as England are concerned  its nice to see some of the young blood getting a run out. But i just cant understand the likes of Hall,Watkins and Micky M. They are the past,we need to look to the future.

Ireland's Micky M

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

It really is . Bateman is the strongest skinniest bloke around . 

They’d be great on a RU commentary though: “That prop is the meekest fat bloke I’ve ever seen”.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

This "commentary"/chatting is especially embarrassing tonight, most of the time, Baz talking up fighting and stuff kicking off earlier, then they have a 5 minute discussion about who should be in the England squad for the world cup, then talking up going for a P-up in Ireland.

Then they mentioned about Ryan Hall and Tetevano being team mates at Leeds, as well as just being generally pants as usual and not being able to even complete sentences!

Edited by meast
  • Like 2

I think there has been plenty to rnjoy and be positive about with England, but I do think we need to liven some if it up. Our backs are pedestrian tbh, we need some serious injection of youth and pace. 

Been impressed with a few of the forwards. Always nice when Bateman is on your side. 

Just now, Dave T said:

I think there has been plenty to rnjoy and be positive about with England, but I do think we need to liven some if it up. Our backs are pedestrian tbh, we need some serious injection of youth and pace. 

Been impressed with a few of the forwards. Always nice when Bateman is on your side. 

Kallum Watkins is such a natural athlete. If is such a shame his form has fallen off a cliff (albeit with injuries). Why you would pick Hall for an international exhibition game ahead of Ashton is just perplexing. We need pace, pace and more pace!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I think we’ve been boring to watch (Wane’s influence)

Don’t get me wrong I’ll take winning the WC by being boring!

• Like 1