First new signing for 2023.

RLDB

Would be gutted to see Sammut leave at the end of the year. Top class player and think we would have a massive gap to fill. Not saying that Carter and Johnston are not quality but still think Sammut brings that extra something going forward. 
Wish Hakim all the best next year, lots of silly errors and lost possession but no denying his quality and the partnership with Ritson. 

• Like 1

Well done to Barrow and the BOD on this resigning ! Cracking signing and he has proved all year round he has quality.

Players always seem to enjoy being at Barrow and stay here. Which just shows what a brilliant club we are I think ! 

Keep up the good work Steve Neale and BOD you are doing a cracking job !

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Raider83 said:

Judging by a post I saw, Crellin might be going

He put on Facebook he was retiring from professional game so I assume he will be going to Millom. 

I think he's been very good this year, gives up a lot of size but has put his body infront of everything. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RSN said:

He put on Facebook he was retiring from professional game so I assume he will be going to Millom. 

I think he's been very good this year, gives up a lot of size but has put his body infront of everything. 

Done well when he's played, nearly ed it on Sunday with that stupid tackle lucky to stay on after there red card but yes hasn't let anyone down 

30 minutes ago, RSN said:

Build on the rest of the squad and I think we'll be very strong next season

Wheeler was starting to live up to the hype but he's too injury prone and Hulme was struggling with working hours so should be let go

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

9 hours ago, morty said:

Wheeler was starting to live up to the hype but he's too injury prone and Hulme was struggling with working hours so should be let go

Wow, what game was that he never played he just hid even when he managed a game,nowhere near good enough for top end championship football

Hulme just unlucky with injuries imo 

13 minutes ago, Pablo Escobar said:

Wow, what game was that he never played he just hid even when he managed a game,nowhere near good enough for top end championship football

Hulme just unlucky with injuries imo 

In fairness to Wheeler there were glimpses of what he could do, but he couldn't string a couple of games together before he broke down again.

I can imagine him probably retiring from the game. He must know his legs aren't up to it any more. 

Edited by Dave W
  • Like 1

On 07/09/2022 at 15:02, RSN said:

Solid 8/10 every game nothing too flash just a very steady Eddie that all teams really need & lads like this deserve more recognition for what they do 

On 08/09/2022 at 03:44, Bring back GB said:

Signed up for 2023 so far :-

Brooks, Jake Carter, Creswell, Evans, Forster, Langtree, Ritson (barring any SL transfer), Sammut, Shaw, Stack, Toal brothers, Wood.

Looks decent already, get a few more Top 4 Champs work horses & we should hopefully be right up there 

On 08/09/2022 at 09:44, Bring back GB said:

Signed up for 2023 so far :-

Brooks, Jake Carter, Creswell, Evans, Forster, Langtree, Ritson (barring any SL transfer), Sammut, Shaw, Stack, Toal brothers, Wood.

Add Ellis Gillam to the list as he has signed on for another season!! He too has been outstanding for us this season.

Again well done the BOD and all concerned. 

• Like 2
BarrowRaiders-Enforcer-1.png