Sat 2nd Jul: SL: Catalans Dragons v St Helens KO 15:00 (UK time) (Sky)

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/22 at 14:30

3 minutes ago, Ragingbull said:

Im sure hes extremely upset you're not a fan

With that username I can see you're on a wavelength with him.

Am I the only one who gets wound up by how often pro players get caught on the last these days?

Bad tackle by Saints now. They're not that kind of team though.

• Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Northern Eel said:

Neutral co-commentary. 🤣

They could have dragged some random off RedVee and got more impartiality than Wilkin is offering.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

If I ever get on Mastermind I hope I’m in a heat with James Bentley , Dylan Napa and Ben Westwood 

If you put those 3 together they’d still have fewer brain cells than a yogurt.

• Haha 1

Late swinging arm to the kidneys from Matautia.

Great try, Yaha did really well to put it in an area where it had a chance of finding someone.

1 minute ago, Chris22 said:

Should we score in this second half, I've no idea who will kick! 

Lomax is the most experienced but hasn't kicked for almost a decade. Maybe Roby will look to add to his one career conversion?

Tbf Makinson's 2nd attempt was very close.

According to Ben Proe.

9 minutes ago, Chris22 said:

Should we score in this second half, I've no idea who will kick! 

Lomax is the most experienced but hasn't kicked for almost a decade. Maybe Roby will look to add to his one career conversion?

Looks like we're going with convert your own try approach - we've not had this since early in 2009!

No idea why other teams don't invest energy in appealing like Saints do. Wins them so many cheap penalties and six-agains.

• Confused 1

I know where I'd apply the ###### blowtorch.