Taufua signs for Wakefield Trinity

• OMEGA changed the title to Taufua signs for Wakefield Trinity

He's great when his tackles connect, put in some massive hits in the NRL. Problem is more often than not he ends up taking nobody and looking stupid in conceding a try.

He'll definately be entertaining for Trin & SL

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

48 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Must be some twitchy bottoms at Belle Vue.

He's replacing Bill Tupou who's just retired through injury.  

• Like 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

A few years ago he was one of the most dynamic players in the NRL... both attack and defence.

Yes, a couple of lean years but he is only 30 and, for me, he is an exciting signing. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

17 hours ago, Saint Toppy said:

He's great when his tackles connect, put in some massive hits in the NRL. Problem is more often than not he ends up taking nobody and looking stupid in conceding a try.

He'll definately be entertaining for Trin & SL

No he doesn't. Not every tackle connects but that doesn't make a player look stupid. There is a saying in RL that if you don't make mistakes it's because you're not doing anything.

Brilliant signing for the Trin, one of the few decent NRL imports in recent years.

7 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

No he doesn't. Not every tackle connects but that doesn't make a player look stupid. There is a saying in RL that if you don't make mistakes it's because you're not doing anything.

Brilliant signing for the Trin, one of the few decent NRL imports in recent years.

I get your trying to defend him given he's just signed for you but when he does next get a game for Manly just watch ow many times he races in to make a tackle and either doesn't connect properly letting the play continue or misses all together. This happens a lot with him. As I said great when he gets it right, but he doesn't get it right an awful lot.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

29 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

I get your trying to defend him given he's just signed for you but when he does next get a game for Manly just watch ow many times he races in to make a tackle and either doesn't connect properly letting the play continue or misses all together. This happens a lot with him. As I said great when he gets it right, but he doesn't get it right an awful lot.

Released by Manly and signed for Wakefield, so we'll have to wait for his debut.

36 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

No I'm not, I see what i see. He doesn't miss anymore than any other player, bit jealous are we?

57 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

One of the few ? I’d say there has been plenty who have come over & added to Superleague or even the Championship.

Maybe better waiting until he’s played a few games before elevating him to one of your “few”