Leigh

The Voodooguru

Looking at the squad there's only two changes from last week. Stevie in for Cus who had treatment on field a couple of times last week so I'd assume is injured, and Ethan in for Young. So is it Alex that Chris had said won't ever play for us again? I never heard the interview so don't know what he did say.

Been quiet on the info front again with no interview with Chris. With the Catalan farce, Weetman going on loan etc I expected something. 

I take it this is one of the games we've not targeted and lost before we play. Let's hope the loyal fans bother to turn up as I'm getting bewildered if I'm honest. No doubt the masochist in me will drag me down in the hope we don't get nilled. UTT....

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

2 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

Don’t expect anything from this fixture apart from a good hiding 😢, but will go down in the hope this could be the game we pull something out of the bag😂.I know I know what am I smoking but it’s the hope that kills you utt

It's nuts isn't it, if we keep it under 50 it will be good but if leigh play very very very bad and we play very very good we might just....

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

34 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

Jeez your tobacco must be stronger than mine 😂😂

On reflection maybe to score a try should be the goal 😂

• Like 1

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

2 minutes ago, havenhater said:

Some players will never play again thorman said didn't he. Who are these players?

He said similar after the barrow game, nothing changed, good deflection from his own flaws though 

• Like 1

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Just spotted there's an interview with Chris on radio Cumbria. He still says there are one or two who won't play again, and didn't mention Cus as injured 🤔

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

9 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

You could maybe accuse cus of a lot of things but putting it in and putting his body on the line is not one of them, the man’s a machine

He’s been struggling with his knee for ages hasn’t he so maybe he’s just getting this week off as he puts in so much and must be a bit busted … hopefully 

34 minutes ago, DavidM said:

He’s been struggling with his knee for ages hasn’t he so maybe he’s just getting this week off as he puts in so much and must be a bit busted … hopefully 

You can see why he gets so busted, sure he would still put his hand up even. If he had just had one leg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, clogdance said:

I guess you'd be hoping for a mudbath, but I don't think  that will happen. 🙄

Not with our small forwards no not really.

This is the only time I have ever been glad a car broke down. Challenge Cup game, Leigh away at Workington in the challenge cup. 1994 (thanks google) my mates Volvo broke down on the M6, managed to splutter on to the hard shoulder. By the time the AA or RAC arrived, one of my mates told me we'd lost 94-4 !!!   🙄

Another ###### Sunday. Just hoping Leigh have an off day and we play out of our skin, that would probably be a minimum 50 point drubbing. It's basically championship 1 against SL, I'll do a Michael Jackson style moonwalk down the front of the popular side if we score a try.😱 Good luck lads, UTT.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Another ###### Sunday. Just hoping Leigh have an off day and we play out of our skin, that would probably be a minimum 50 point drubbing. It's basically championship 1 against SL, I'll do a Michael Jackson style moonwalk down the front of the popular side if we score a try.😱 Good luck lads, UTT.

I've just cancelled my perm at the hairdressers on the strength of that last remark 😂

• Haha 1