2023 Squad.

spanishknight

6 minutes ago, Expatknight said:

Big fan of Levi, bags of potential, can’t see why Leeds would let him go unless we got him on a seasons loan.

Well we need someone that's for sure as i can't see an effective centre pairing amongst those we have onboard at the moment.

14 hours ago, JonT said:

Well we need someone that's for sure as i can't see an effective centre pairing amongst those we have onboard at the moment.

Glovers nailed on, plus Brad ward really impressed last year, if you're good enough you're old enough. 

• Like 2

Jesse Dee has played centre as well. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

5 minutes ago, Wiggyroad said:

How about Pauli Pauli at centre with Butterworth on his wing.Now there us a combination to put the fear into opponents 

I'd suggest not doing that.

• Sad 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

6 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Glovers nailed on, plus Brad ward really impressed last year, if you're good enough you're old enough. 

Absolutely on Glover. If Ward continues to develop then maybe. And then we're looking a bit transparent.....

Antrobus would do a job but he's a second row through and through to me.

Still plenty of time to go mind.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Wiggyroad said:

How about Pauli Pauli at centre with Butterworth on his wing.Now there us a combination to put the fear into opponents 

Would interchange him every 15minutes leave him at prop where he is most effective,but do look very light in the centres

24, 3 young lads with little experience and 1 player coach.

Not enough, keep hearing we have no more incoming. A lot of clubs at our level have signed very well off season, we look very light on numbers, can't see double P being fit for start, no idea how lurpak is doing? Would be nice to have an update from the club on injury situation

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 26/07/2022 at 09:26, spanishknight said:

24 players signed for next year so far.

Matty Marsh.

Myles Harrison.

A, J, Towes.

Brad Ward.

Olly Butterworth.

Ata Hingano.

Chris Clarkson.

Jordan Thompson.

Will Jubb.

Pauli Pauli.

James Glover.

Joe Brown.

Brenden O'Hagan.

Liam Harris.

Josh Daley.

Bailey Antrobus.

Jack Teanby.

Ukuma Ta'ai.

Jesse Dee.

Ronan Michael.

Conor Fitzsimmons.

Ben Barnard.

Danny Kirmond.

Jon Luke Kirby.

Jamie Ellis Squad no. 26

• Thanks 1

325265340_1168450550453865_3563899854043

I like this squad overall. I still think we're one experienced outside back and big nasty prop short, but hopefully Hendo's keeping his powder dry in case we pick up any early injuries or releases as quite often happens. Great to see AJ promoted to #5. Starting to get excited again now! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

325265340_1168450550453865_3563899854043

I like this squad overall. I still think we're one experienced outside back and big nasty prop short, but hopefully Hendo's keeping his powder dry in case we pick up any early injuries or releases as quite often happens. Great to see AJ promoted to #5. Starting to get excited again now! 

Maybe Hendo thinks he can get more out of Ellis than Fordy managed to do last season, that shouldn't be too difficult.