Jump to content

Recommended Posts


My Predicted Jamaican 17-

1-Ashton Golding

2-Ben Jones-Bishop

3-Joe Brown

4-Jacob Ogden

5-Mo Agoro

6-Jy-Mel Coleman

7-James Woodburn-Hall

8-Rosa Peltier

9-Kieran Rush

10-Michael Lawrence

11-AJ Wallace

12-Keenan Tomlinson

13-Joel Farrell

 

14-Marvin Thompson

15-Bradley Ho

16-Jordan Andrade

17-Khamisu McKain

Certainly a much worser team than expected, let’s hope New Zealand don’t Crack 100. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The two games that don't make the BBC that surprise me the most are Aus vs Italy and Tonga vs Kukis. Samoa vs Greece also might be a better game than many seem to expect. I suppose it makes sense for the BBC to televise all of Scotland's and Wales' games, but it'll probably highlight blow-outs and less appealing games.

It's not as good as 2013 on Premier for a viewer in Ireland who can't access the BBC red button, but 24 men's pool games is WAY better than I was expecting. I thought they might go with circa 15 games, with the rest hidden away.

Elated also to hear that Vossy and Jenna Brooks are joining up with the Beeb. The rest of their panel don't really appeal to me all that much.

The RL pessimist in me was expecting much less. Rather pleasantly surprised with these unveilings/announcements.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, GeordieSaint said:

Scottish squad:

 

Good Team 4 Scottish born players which is good 

plus they’ve selected a young talented team, Logan Bayliss is almost in the broncos top 30 squad and Bailey Howard killed it in jersey flegg last year it should be a fun interesting team to watch.

Fun fact: Luke Bain is born in New Hampshire USA.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lebanon World Cup Squad

Jalal Bazzaz (Wests Illawarra), Adam Doueihi (Wests Tigers), Hanna El-Nachar (Penrith Panthers), Toufic El-Hajj (American University of Beirut), Elie El-Zakhem (Parramatta Eels), Atef Hamdan (Wolves, Lebanon), Kayne Kalache (Newtown Jets), Andrew Kazzi (Western Suburbs Magpies), Jacob Kiraz (Canterbury Bulldogs), Bilaal Maarbani (Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles), Anthony Layoun (St Marys Saints), Josh Mansour (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Josh Maree (Wentworthville United), Tony Maroun (Ryde-Eastwood Hawks), Abbas Miski (Wigan Warriors), Brandon Morkos (Canberra Raiders), Mitchell Moses (Parramatta Eels), Jaxson Rahme (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Khalil Rahme (Mt Pritchard Mounties), Khaled Rajab (Canterbury Bulldogs), Reece Robinson (unattached), James Roumanos (Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles), Mikey Tannous (Wests Tigers), Charbel Tasipale (Newtown Jets).

Mitchell Moses Has been named despite pulling out the tournament, I assume he will be replaced in the coming days.

2 Lebanese Domestic Players have been named Toufic El-Hajj and Atef Hamdan. Besides them all players are born in Australia bar Charbel Tasipale who is from New Zealand.

Edited by SydneyRoosters
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SydneyRoosters said:

Lebanon World Cup Squad

Jalal Bazzaz (Wests Illawarra), Adam Doueihi (Wests Tigers), Hanna El-Nachar (Penrith Panthers), Toufic El-Hajj (American University of Beirut), Elie El-Zakhem (Parramatta Eels), Atef Hamdan (Wolves, Lebanon), Kayne Kalache (Newtown Jets), Andrew Kazzi (Western Suburbs Magpies), Jacob Kiraz (Canterbury Bulldogs), Bilaal Maarbani (Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles), Anthony Layoun (St Marys Saints), Josh Mansour (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Josh Maree (Wentworthville United), Tony Maroun (Ryde-Eastwood Hawks), Abbas Miski (Wigan Warriors), Brandon Morkos (Canberra Raiders), Mitchell Moses (Parramatta Eels), Jaxson Rahme (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Khalil Rahme (Mt Pritchard Mounties), Khaled Rajab (Canterbury Bulldogs), Reece Robinson (unattached), James Roumanos (Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles), Mikey Tannous (Wests Tigers), Charbel Tasipale (Newtown Jets).

Mitchell Moses Has been named despite pulling out the tournament, I assume he will be replaced in the coming days.

2 Lebanese Domestic Players have been named Toufic El-Hajj and Atef Hamdan. Besides them all players are born in Australia bar Charbel Tasipale who is from New Zealand.

Not a particularly strong squad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My Predicted Scotland 17-

1-Alex Walker

2-Lachlan Walmsley 

3-Euan Aitken

4-Kieran Buchanan 

5-Matty Russell

6-Bailey Hayward

7-Ryan Brierley

8-Sam Luckley

9-Liam Hood

10-Jack Teanby

11-Dale Ferguson

12-Kane Kinnett

13-James Bell

 

14-Kyle Schneider

15-Logan Bayliss

16-Charlie Emslie

17-Ben Hellewell

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m glad Moses is in the Lebanon squad , I hope he doesn’t get picked by Australia and they get to keep him . Fitness permitting I think Graham could be out of the Scotland squad because he’s in the Aussie frame 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I’m glad Moses is in the Lebanon squad , I hope he doesn’t get picked by Australia and they get to keep him . Fitness permitting I think Graham could be out of the Scotland squad because he’s in the Aussie frame 

He’s just had a daughter so I’m 99.9% sure his going to pull out of the squad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My Predicted Lebanon 17-

1-Anthony Layoun

2-Abbas Miski

3-Brandon Morkos

4-Jacob Kiraz

5-Josh Mansour

6-Khaled Rajab (Moses Likely To Pull out)

7-Adam Doueihi

8-Kayne Kalache

9-Michael Tannous

10-Hanna El-Nachar

11-Elie El-Zakhem

12-Charbel Tasipale

13-James Roumanos

 

14-Bilal Maarbani

15-Khalili Rahme

16-Jalal Bazzaz

17-Josh Maree

Edited by SydneyRoosters
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I’m glad Moses is in the Lebanon squad , I hope he doesn’t get picked by Australia and they get to keep him . Fitness permitting I think Graham could be out of the Scotland squad because he’s in the Aussie frame 

Moses won't make the kangaroos. Basically behind Cleary, DCE and Hynes. Aussies depth in the halves is ridiculous 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, SydneyRoosters said:

He’s just had a daughter so I’m 99.9% sure his going to pull out of the squad.

Surely they’d speak to him about that before they named the final squad . They’ve picked him in it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Moses won't make the kangaroos. Basically behind Cleary, DCE and Hynes. Aussies depth in the halves is ridiculous 

Yes I’d agree . A stellar GF may push him closer but it’s still tough 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Surely they’d speak to him about that before they named the final squad . They’ve picked him in it 

He only just had his daughter 3 days ago And he has a grand final to play. I doubt the first thing on his mind will be to Lebanon about his Availability.

Edited by SydneyRoosters
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Luke Keary and Richie Myler in the Ireland squad.  As is Harry Rushton and James Bentley. 

James Bentley, Richie Myler (Leeds Rhinos), Kenan Brand, Ed Chamberlain (Leigh Centurions), Liam Byrne, James McDonnell (Wigan Warriors), Josh Cook (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs), Frankie Halton, George King (capt), Louis Senior (Hull KR), James Hasson (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Jaimin Jolliffe (Gold Coast Titans), Luke Keary (Sydney Roosters), Joe Keyes (Halifax Panthers), Toby King, Robbie Mulhern (Warrington Wolves), Ben Mathiou (Featherstone Rovers), Ronan Michael, Brendan O'Hagan (York City Knights), Dan Norman (St Helens), Henry O'Kane (West Tigers), Harry Rushton, Innes Senior (Huddersfield Giants), Michael Ward (Batley Bulldogs).

 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SydneyRoosters said:

He only just had his daughter 3 days ago And he has a grand final to play. I doubt the first thing on his mind will be to Lebanon about his Availability.

Right ok , he may pull out but he I can’t see anywhere that he’s pulled out which you stated 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...