1. 1. Who will win?

• Australia by 13 points or more
    • Australia by 7 to 12 points
    • Australia by 1 to 6 points
    • New Zealand by 1 to 6 points
    • New Zealand by 7 to 12 points
    • New Zealand by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/11/22 at 20:00

2 hours ago, The Masked Poster said:

(Clenches fist, tear in eye)  "I saw the lamplight from your window...."

I didn't think you were home, sitting there all alone
So I came up to your room to ask you why
Why did you hurt me so?
Why did you have to go, away?

Couldn’t resist, I thought I’d drifted into AOB instead of coming to have a read about the match. I was a little underwhelmed by the Jillaroos, but I know they’ll be the best in the world if we get to play them. The Ferns were hard done by imo and kept me thinking they could win it. As long as our lasses keep positive they can beat the Ferns and give the Jillaroos a good battle. I daren’t back them to win but I’ll gladly be told I’m being too negative.

• Like 2

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

5 hours ago, RayCee said:

I have been thinking England haven't a chance of winning the WWC, but on the error strewn performance of the two top sides they're in with a shout.

They certainly came back to the pack (well England) a little in my mind too.  Certainly it was a physical game, but so was England PNG, and there was much less quality of execution that I was expecting.

I still think we would do great to make the final.l but winning is a step too far.

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

19 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

They certainly came back to the pack (well England) a little in my mind too.  Certainly it was a physical game, but so was England PNG, and there was much less quality of execution that I was expecting.

I still think we would do great to make the final.l but winning is a step too far.

Sub-heading in an excellent Guardian review of the excellent match is 'England avoid Jillaroos in semifinal'. which sums up my parochial but honest feelings after this intriguing game.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Masked Poster said:

What on *earth* is sticky chai latte? 

Its an Indian thing, I’d have thought you lot might be familiar with it, they pour a bit of honey on the chai & obviously used steamed milk in the pot 

not bad, very aromatic, don’t think it was particularly authentic but ok none the less