Major Announcement

Kevin Nicholas

Dog Bawls, that's where a damned good share of it goes!! Absolutely MAHOOSIVE gamble by the club, I hope that Batley folk, Rams folk when they're away, SL folk at a loose end AND away fans who might in the past not have travelled who now find that extra tenner towards their club coach fare or car fuel will make it. These blokes in the boardroom, helpers etc deserve success, there's 25+- players and us fans who can help them get it.

Edited by phildog

9 hours ago, toffeedog said:

It's a great jesture from the club but I.dont mind paying the extra if we actually signed another quailty player that would improve the squad rather than hoping to get a tune out of players deemed not good enough 

Deemed not good enough? Who deems them not good enough besides you?

Edited by distantdog

43 minutes ago, toffeedog said:

It's a great jesture from the club but I.dont mind paying the extra if we actually signed another quailty player that would improve the squad rather than hoping to get a tune out of players deemed not good enough 

You can donate the extra to bissa on match days , and as you know that goes directly to helping sign players 

• Like 4

IMG_0583.JPG

10 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Great offer by the club, hope the people of batley support it, will definitely see an  increase from the away support, well done batley hope it  works. 

Brilliant that,  we might even bring a few more,really hope it works and gets Batley the support it deserves.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, toffeedog said:

Honestly, change the record. This is a great initiative, and one that has no doubt involved lots of work behind the scenes. Just once, try to be positive without trying to make a point you've already made what feels like 5000 times before. 

• Like 7

superb initiative, hope it works out, means i can afford to come to more home games now as for two of us we don't get much change out of £140 for each home game, so as long as spinners fisheries is open on a sunday dinner , will also help one of our sponsors out who is assisting with this, as others have said should encourage more away and floating supporters who in turn will spend more in bar and food sales, as for toffeedogs comments bout improving squad put the difference into BISSA and make a difference instead of chelping, i for one will up my monthly donation to BISSA with some of what i will save going to games.

• Like 4

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Whats not to like, i hope were packed out with some fresh faces too all spending ££$££. and fish n chips on way home after game, been a few times to spinners and service is great, young lad works his socks off making sure you have everything you need on yer table ,best around by far and mushy peas are so good i take a couple a portions home too.   

well done bod,  UP THE DOGGIES.

:kolobok_clapping:

Well done to the board at Batley, this is a magnificent gesture and hopefully you will get more people through the turnstiles, you have a good coach and if last season is anything to go by a team that gives 110%. I for one will be heading back to Mount Pleasant when we play you.

• Like 1