Thread on other Championship teams

1 hour ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Think you are choosing culture above the hope of victory Oxy. What's wrong with a nice little cup final at Post Office Road then a walk down to the chippy afterwards😀

At this rate we are only going to be watching the playoffs as spectators anyway. 🤣 Im amazed at how happy half of our fanbase seem to be with how the season has gone.

AREN'T the Bulls the lucky ones first they sign Segeyaro who apparently  had a number of Championship offers on the table and now they have seen off significant competition from a number of clubs for Gaskell's signature

Edited by POR
  • Like 1

Sean knows what is required and if he wanted Gaskell i am sure we could have offered better terms than Bradford.I'm not bothered either way but if he  stayed injury free he could have solved our short passing  and improved our kicking game .It depends how long Ford will be out for. I think his quick long passes give our outside backs more chances.    

On 18/06/2023 at 20:27, The Blues Ox said:

At this rate we are only going to be watching the playoffs as spectators anyway. 🤣 Im amazed at how happy half of our fanbase seem to be with how the season has gone.

I doubt it. Name six clubs who will beat fax to a playoff spot. Fev, Toulouse, Batley & Sheffield.

Fax & Bulls favourites for 5th and 6th.

• Like 1

In a statement, the Bulls have confirmed their plans to keep Greenwood and Noble in position for the remainder of the season. CEO Jason Hirst said: “We do not envisage making any changes to the 1st team coaching arrangements at the club before the end of the 2023 season.  Th recruitment process remains ongoing with a view to determining and installing the right coaching set up for season 2024 onwards."

31 minutes ago, POR said:

In a statement, the Bulls have confirmed their plans to keep Greenwood and Noble in position for the remainder of the season. CEO Jason Hirst said: “We do not envisage making any changes to the 1st team coaching arrangements at the club before the end of the 2023 season.  Th recruitment process remains ongoing with a view to determining and installing the right coaching set up for season 2024 onwards."

Goes off to see the reaction on the Bulls' forum.....

Ive not looked but going to head over there shortly. Knowing Bradford fans I would imagine they are very happy about their 4 wins and a draw in their last lot of fixtures and their judgment will be impaired by that rather than thinking they just won 4 games against the weakest teams in the division and lucked out on a draw with Fax and rather than the uproar we would have seen a few weeks back, I think they will be ok with it.

Going back to Riley Dean earlier in the thread, I heard from a family member over the weekend that it was simply a case of Warrington got bored of having to chase Fev for their payments and in the end refused to let him play.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

Ive not looked but going to head over there shortly. Knowing Bradford fans I would imagine they are very happy about their 4 wins and a draw in their last lot of fixtures and their judgment will be impaired by that rather than thinking they just won 4 games against the weakest teams in the division and lucked out on a draw with Fax and rather than the uproar we would have seen a few weeks back, I think they will be ok with it.

Going back to Riley Dean earlier in the thread, I heard from a family member over the weekend that it was simply a case of Warrington got bored of having to chase Fev for their payments and in the end refused to let him play.

I heard from my goldfish that fax are bankrupt. Has the same relevance and facts.

I see Powell is after a replacement for McGuire. why dont they swop a forward from Cas for Dean as teams are not paying for his services.????

39 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Have they won Euro Millions?.Or are the spending before going bust again.

To be fair S wakey have ripped up his contract and got rid cos 0 tries in twelve games 

21 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

That about Riley could well be true, I know for a fact that staff at the club haven’t been getting paid on time and have to chase a certain someone to get paid. 

2 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

I don't think the whole team have many tries in all the games played!

I agree F but  I would have thought according to the Bulls this NRL powerhouse would have snuck one in

4 hours ago, FR23 said:

That about Riley could well be true, I know for a fact that staff at the club haven’t been getting paid on time and have to chase a certain someone to get paid. 

Yeah I think those on here pretty close to the club will know Im closer to the truth than some will want to believe. Fev won't be the only Championship club living week to week but it always could be worse you could be following the Bradford model.......

• Like 1

Yeesh certainly got a reaction us signing a player! 

1 of our highest earners left a couple of weeks a go and another is leaving in two weeks, so we've replaced them.  They may or may not be very good at this level. 

Doesn't mean we're getting promoted and doesn't mean we're going bust. 

Bradford Bulls are delighted to announce our try-scoring sensation Kieran Gill has signed a new three-year deal with the club! AND

someone has set up a go fund me page to raise 7.5K to pay for Lewis Young ankle surgery

Edited by POR

21 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

Yeah I think those on here pretty close to the club will know Im closer to the truth than some will want to believe. Fev won't be the only Championship club living week to week but it always could be worse you could be following the Bradford model.......

Doesn't help with the sporadic home fixture fiasco. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

How hard is it to have home away home away with the technology these days ?

Depends on other circumstances though doesn't it. Issues such as shares stadiums, pitch maintenance, etc. feed into the process. It's not ideal to have large gaps without a home game but it can't necessarily be helped.

Personally it's actually been beneficial this year how fixtures have fallen, but it is what it is. 

• Like 1

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb