Jamie Ellis

He looked to have put on a few pounds last time I saw him in the stand at the LNER and if he is fit why isn’t he turning out for the Knights, given we are in dire straits with, or should I say lack of half, back options?

• Like 2

Don’t know what I’m more surprised about - the fact Ellis has got fit enough to play again, or that we’re actually in a position to loan anyone out?  At some matches this season I’ve felt we’ve only been a warm-up injury away from the club asking if any of the crowd have brought their boots….

Great thinking loaning a player out to a rival club in the same division. He could positively impact results in Swinton’s favour that could negatively impact Yorks’ final league position. Loan him to a Championship 1 club if the point is to get him fit. I also see the ‘returning players’ BS is alive and well. Plus no Cunningham. That was a great cameo comeback. What’s happened to him? Does that mean we might get a fleeting glimpse of Hingano? Sick of being lied to by the club. Give us some ###### truth for once. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fax Knight said:

Great thinking loaning a player out to a rival club in the same division. He could positively impact results in Swinton’s favour that could negatively impact Yorks’ final league position. Loan him to a Championship 1 club if the point is to get him fit. I also see the ‘returning players’ BS is alive and well. Plus no Cunningham. That was a great cameo comeback. What’s happened to him? Does that mean we might get a fleeting glimpse of Hingano? Sick of being lied to by the club. Give us some ###### truth for once. 

I have to agree.Its becoming irritating to put it politely how the club now treat the fans.Personally I think the owner us up his own 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I thought he was a forward for the first ten mins watching us at weekend as he just had 36 on his back, its only when someone said Ellis has put on a few pounds I realised who it was! Mind you he played behind a pack that got bullied and overrun so we couldnt really see what impact he had on the game for us

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway