London at Home

silverfox

1 hour ago, Peter Winthorpe said:

Thanks, yes looked it up after I posted

Not related but listened to the Haven game as ours was off last Sunday.

They now have a Fijian to add to Dion Aiye and several aussies.

How do they fund all the imports.?

Tabu as been here all season big lad not sure how we do it being constantly skint

• Haha 2

Seen better organised under 9s than that first half, second half way better. Defo missed Henson today.

• Like 2

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

1st half was about as bad as I’ve seen, horrendous. 2nd half just slightly better but they tired and ciaran had a few moments of magic. Thank god we had him and burns today, tomposh the pick of the forwards. No idea what Simpson gives us at 9

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Awful performance today, really poor. The completion rate in the first half was shockingly bad. If we get any injuries to a couple of key players we have had it. 

Hard to take many positives, but Walker & Burns had decent games. 

Anyone know what the crowd was as there didn't look to be many there unfortunately. 

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Hardly a performance to remember but a wins a win, hats of to Stevie, played big minutes in the heat, that's some effort.

Relalistically, take Burns and Walker out and we would have no shape in attack at all!

• Like 1

Yes that was awful, especially the first half, however it is easy to stand and criticise but it could not be easy playing in that heat and oppressive atmosphere which made the game stop start, big shout out to Stevie who played 71mins but Walker and Burns outstanding for me.

🔵⚪

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

Awful performance today, really poor.

Well most certainly the first half was as you describe.....I think the oppressive, very humid, weather has a negative effect on the players - yes of course that is the same for both teams. Town were guilty too often of losing possession. But Skolars were a much better outfit than previous visitors Cornwall - some big lads who showed decent commitment.

I never heard Garry announce crowd but at a guess 500+.......not a disaster considering the obvious counterattractions.

• Like 1

Thought we tried to force it too much in the 1st half...we went a bit more basic in 2nd half, completed a bit more and controlled it, if we played simple rugby 1st half it would have been 50/60+

Some very average performers but steele, walker, burns the pick.

• Like 2

Burns runs the ball well but struggles to pass the ball out the back,but for me the forwards don't go hard and brake tackles,also the play the ball is 8 to 9 seconds before the ball is played, walker, marwood, tirrell played well in the 2nd half.

,Agree with comments. Lot team changes no henson,barnes reid, jj key , hurst went of early hope not badly injured etc so bit disruption. Scholey steele walker burns gave all and others. Better 2nd half than first. Carnt play like 1 st half against better teams we get punished. Utt

2 hours ago, Limmertime said:

Thought we tried to force it too much in the 1st half...we went a bit more basic in 2nd half, completed a bit more and controlled it, if we played simple rugby 1st half it would have been 50/60+

Some very average performers but steele, walker, burns the pick.

But we should be able to play like that , the fact that every time we tried resulted in an error is a worry. The better teams can and do.

1 hour ago, Town utd said:

Burns runs the ball well but struggles to pass the ball out the back,but for me the forwards don't go hard and brake tackles,also the play the ball is 8 to 9 seconds before the ball is played, walker, marwood, tirrell played well in the 2nd half.

And McNicholas.