Keighley away.

spanishknight

Huge weekend of fixtures, Keighley is never an easy place to go.

Barrow are away at Sheffield and likely to be without Sammut who could be banned for 6 games.

Swinton have been on fire but can’t see them winning at Fev.

Whitehaven should win at Newcastle.

And then Widnes play Bradford.

But as they say, let’s concentrate on our own performance.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nige Arro said:

The squad is starting to look a bit better, certainly a strong looking forward contingent, getting to a point where it's difficult to know who to leave out!

Agree, but anyone know what has happened to jon luke kirkby

I’m guessing he’s out of favour. I’m afraid he’s done very little in the games he has played. We (like everyone else) need a couple of beasts in the pack. Look at the size difference between the Fev props and ours. We need line-breakers and off-loaders, not straight up-and-down, die with the ball types. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Great win, sounds like Harrison has really stepped up with the goal kicking last few matches. Pretty much a perfect set of results in the other matches today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

By sounds of it mate we've got bigger problems so I won't hold it against you 😔

Yep just reading in the main forum about that. Never good to see any club struggle off the pitch. 

• Like 1

Good team performance today to be fair we never looked like losing today. As I said before we look more structured with Harris in and it showed today we put a professional performance in with out really hitting top gear.

I thought Jessie Dee was very strong in the first half and Oli field gets better every week and Josh Daley was quality once again. Myles kicking was fantastic and had a solid game once again.

These 2 results will give us confidence and players coming back we are looking good again for the back end of the season.

Regarding Keighley they look a team so low on confidence and will struggle to stay up which is remarkable considering the way they beat us at home I thought they were one of the best teams to visit us this season.

• Like 2

solid from start to finish , Hendo took a bit of flack with some of his selections and transfer activity but you have got to believe , jesse dee showed what a destructive centre he is , daley and cunnigham outstanding , great team performance , keep it up .

• Like 3

Sounded a great team performance today and backed it up from last week's win against Halifax,Daley is certainly a top player don't know if he's planning on going back to Australia at the end of the season,but hope the knights have offered him a contract if he's planning to stay on with his rugby for next season.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Cam varley said:

Just been told that someone spotted josh Daley in a leg brace this morning hopefully nothing serious 

Played on after first going down with a knee injury, came off about 15 minutes later. He had ice on his knee at the end yesterday but he looked to be walking alright, hopefully just precautionary.

• Like 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season