Sunday 16th July: L1: Hunslet V Oldham: KO 3.00pm, South Leeds Stadium, Leeds

Bedford Roughyed

Discuss the match here.  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Massive game this. Looking forward to it but nervous as well. Need to play to our strengths and not get dragged into a one up battle. Kicking game will be crucial. These two teams will likely finish 3rd and 4th (can't see Doncaster slipping up against Workington), so home advantage for the qualifying final up for grabs.

7 hours ago, jroyales said:

It's a shame Paga isn't playing, I feel without him we will struggle.

Hope I'm wrong.

With regards Doncaster don't they have to play both Dewsbury and Hunslet.

No just Dewsbury on the last day of the regular season. Unless they slip up against Workington which I can’t see happening, they’ll have 2nd place sewn up before the Dewsbury game anyway.

Edited by Roughyed Rats
  • Sad 2

Thinks he's got another 3 games to serve. Baker should be available.

Massive game for our season. We battered them second half at home a few weeks ago but they've had some really good results since then and we've had some shoddy performances. 

36 minutes ago, m brooksy said:

Thinks he's got another 3 games to serve. Baker should be available.

Massive game for our season. We battered them second half at home a few weeks ago but they've had some really good results since then and we've had some shoddy performances. 

He has got another 3 games. Ideally, we'd recruit another halfback but there's always limited availability (and budget) at this time of year. Hunslet have recruited well over the last couple of weeks. That as well as home advantage will make this a really difficult game. Baker will be back at least.  

Edited by Roughyed Rats

4 hours ago, Roughyed Rats said:

He has got another 3 games. Ideally, we'd recruit another halfback but there's always limited availability (and budget) at this time of year. Hunslet have recruited well over the last couple of weeks. That as well as home advantage will make this a really difficult game. Baker will be back at least.  

New half back incoming