Littler gone!

2 hours ago, Anita Bath said:

…to Widnes?

Other than the new Ops Manager coming from Oldham, I can't see why we're centred on Littler as a target.

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

They’re fifth in the table, have lost 3 of the last 4 and could really do with going up this year what with the move to Boundary Park and the new consortium breathing life into the club. It doesn’t seem surprising at all. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Anita Bath said:

…to Widnes?

From the Widnes fans messageboard.

'Allan Coleman is the new coach.'

Unable to verify. 

Edited by doc
Clearer

2 hours ago, Tim Streets tache said:

I don't think coaching is for Stuart Littler. His record at Swinton was atrocious bar the one season they had Matty Ashton.

My Mum could have successfully managed a league one team with Matty Ashton in that year. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Tim Streets tache said:

*Championship.

Stayed up easily that season.

Relegated the season after(Littler sacked after 1 win in about 20. Far too late)

I stand corrected!  Though she could have successfully managed him in league one tbf 🤪

• Haha 2

I think the jury is still out at Swinton on Coleman, got promoted when we had the second highest wage spend so we should have done, got some good wins this year, but hae also been beat by Newcastle twice. We seem a bit clueless when we get into the opponents 25, and recruitment was hit and miss. Blindingly obvioulsy to most fans at the start of the year we lacked depth at half back but apart from the odd DR or Loan player, nothing has been done to rectify that, so we have Gregson who is a decent LF playing there 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

I'm sure we'll give Coleman a good welcome and support.

But, obviously, come May 2024, some fans will be getting restless and wanting change, yet again.😁

On 01/08/2023 at 07:06, Billy King's Boots said:

Replaced by Mike Ford who last coached RL in 2001 and whose most recent coaching gig was the Belgian Rugby Union side.
Someone had better talk him through the laws...

https://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/139/main-news/152791/littler-sacked-by-roughyeds

I'm pretty sure that he will make sure he's up to date with the laws. Even when coaching union he did watch at lot of our game

• Like 1

On 01/08/2023 at 08:38, Spidey said:

Hope not. Don’t see him being the answer (not that I know what that is)

Currently a PE teacher is getting more out of the side than John Kear

Is he interested in coaching Wales?

• Haha 1

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police