Sun 6th Aug: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Leigh Leopards KO 15:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/08/23 at 14:30

50 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Do you think sky are bothered about that ? They pay the money so they get to choose,shame for anyone who supports or likes to watch both Leeds teams imo though.

just goes to show skysports know nothing about sport but everything about profit

• Thanks 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Got that right. Was worth checking he didn't get it down with the chest but it was a knock on.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

Gildarts highlights reel at the dolphins in 2023 shows him in a better light than this

If they hadn’t mentioned him I wouldn’t have known he was there

For me, one of our worst imports from Australia is every ball on the ground being ruled as a knock on, even if there was no possible way it could have gone forward.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Rohan Smith looks like a lamb to the slaughter in this interview - with uncle Gary and auntie Kath   getting out the mint sauce

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, graveyard johnny said:

Rohan Smith looks like a lamb to the slaughter in this interview - with uncle Gary and auntie Kath   getting out the mint sauce

GH needs to make sure RS gets the players he wants for next season, hes got no excuses with the cap space we have available for next year

These are the kind of games as a leigh fan we used to lose, never got out of second gear today, made too many changes (understandably) and looked to be going through the motions attack wise, defensively much improved from against Wigan but not having to defend against French and Field helps.

Overall a forgettable game that leigh did the bare minimum to win. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Okedski an international class forward not in a million years.

he needs to polish up his act

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Seriously, this Leeds team are very poor, no play makers  all Sezer could do was kick, Smith has completely gone backwards from his early season form, and the pack is completely wanting, Okedski an international class forward not in a million years.

Smith is looking poor because our halfbacks are none existent so he’s having to try do the job of 3 players.

Sezer can get in the plane to Australia now for me, ill pay his taxi fair myself.

Oledski is still young for a prop I wouldn’t write him off yet

• Haha 1