1. 1. Who will win?

• Batley Bulldogs by 13 points or more
    • Batley Bulldogs by 7 to 12 points
    • Batley Bulldogs by 1 to 6 points
    • Halifax Panthers by 1 to 6 points
    • Halifax Panthers by 7 to 12 points
    • Halifax Panthers by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/23 at 17:00

12 hours ago, Wolford6 said:

Live at 5.30 on the BBC i-player

Its not on Iplayer, only Our League are showing this game. A bit of a farce that it has been left so late for the RFL to announce this but if you are thinking of watching anywhere just make sure they know how to get it on.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

Keyes didn’t look like he joined in training last night same with Dan Fleming

rest of them had training kit on 

There is a few more pictures gone on line that shows those players training along with Sutcliffe. I think they are trying to keep Batley guessing as much as possible and players have been warned about leaking the team as its happened a couple of times already this season.

3 hours ago, Left Winger said:

Be great to see Batley win it .

It really would. This is my perfect scenario, if we can't win it then theres really only 1 other team that I would like to see win it and that's Batley. The danger if they win it though is that Batley fans with the "little old Batley" chip on their shoulders might have to remove it. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

Its not on Iplayer, only Our League are showing this game. A bit of a farce that it has been left so late for the RFL to announce this but if you are thinking of watching anywhere just make sure they know how to get it on.

Are you sure? Could have sworn I read somewhere it was on iPlayer 

Luke Hooley in the Batley squad after playing against Leigh at Headingley last week.

Must admit thats a bit of a head scratcher. 

Im sure someone will clarify but weve had a transfer deadline just last friday. Does that exclude duel reg? 

Isnt it a bit naughty bringing in a DR player for a cup final? 

1 hour ago, Ragingbull said:

Luke Hooley in the Batley squad after playing against Leigh at Headingley last week.

Im sure someone will clarify but weve had a transfer deadline just last friday. Does that exclude duel reg? 

Why? Bradford brought a load in for theirs. 😉

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ragingbull said:

I think someone on the Batley site said that if a Championship player goes to SL he is allowed to dual reg with that team for the next season or so.

I'm glad he's playing, I want both teams to be at their strongest and he is part of the Batley team and it would be a shame for a player of that quality not to get the chance to play in this match at Wembley.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Northern Eel said:

Strong start from Batley this morning; team bus ploughed over a bollard when leaving the ground!

Was it a blue n white one lol

• Haha 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

16 hours ago, Fevrover said:

You have read that but apparently RL have changed their minds 😔 😟

I've tried numerous times to purchase the game but is just asking for a code. Keep your eye on it POSSIBLEY could it still be free, i will try nearer the time and fingers crossed 🤞 it will be resolved one way or another.

Where are all the Fax fans??

• Haha 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

5 hours ago, Fevrover said:

I've tried numerous times to purchase the game but is just asking for a code. Keep your eye on it POSSIBLEY could it still be free, i will try nearer the time and fingers crossed 🤞 it will be resolved one way or another.

I just logged in and am now watching. No purchase required.

Are you using the OurLeague app or their website?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Futtocks said:

Are you using the OurLeague app or their website?

Just checked - working fine on both with no need to purchase anything.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

9 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

I think someone on the Batley site said that if a Championship player goes to SL he is allowed to dual reg with that team for the next season or so.

I'm glad he's playing, I want both teams to be at their strongest and he is part of the Batley team and it would be a shame for a player of that quality not to get the chance to play in this match at Wembley.

If a DR player has played 4 or more games for the 'junior' club before the EOSD he can play for both clubs after the cut off date