Sat 12th Aug: Men's Challenge Cup Final: Hull KR v Leigh Leopards KO 15:00 (BBC)

Who will win?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR by 13 points or more
    • Hull KR by 7 to 12 points
    • Hull KR by 1 to 6 points
    • Leigh Leopards by 1 to 6 points
    • Leigh Leopards by 7 to 12 points
    • Leigh Leopards by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/23 at 14:30

HKR should be absolutely kicking themselves.  Physically they have been by far the better side with much better ball carrying and line speed.  But zero composure with the ball or game management. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

If you had told me even just a couple of years ago that the Leopard's would be 5 minutes away from a Challenge Cup win. I wouldn't have believed you.

• Like 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, GeordieSaint said:

Has there been a standout player for the Lance Todd?

Shaun Kenny-Dowall has been the best player on the pitch for me.

• Like 3

Just now, Dunbar said:

Shaun Kenny-Dowall has been the best player on the pitch for me.

Whatever the final result, he's been all over the pitch and given his all.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ooh! Sent up to VR as a try...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

If that's given, the conversion's very kickable.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

This is not an easy call. Sent up try is critical. 

Just now, StandOffHalf said:

Asiata's link play and energy has been central to Leigh.

SKD has been super as well. 

Those would be the two I'd be thinking of.

Yes. Asiata has also been very good.

• Like 1