New Coach - Names in frame?

sheddingswasus

39 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

For the lower leagues you need a coach with experience of part-time RL and the demands that places upon the players. Trying too bring FT systems and levels of performances into a PT environment simply doesn't work. Different standards of fitness and mentality are at play.

Sean Long would not be the best option for you, in my opinion.

I have to agree. Whilst we might be signing good players on paper, they are not full time pros and need handling differently. 

9 hours ago, E Stand said:

Although Sean Long as our new Head Coach would be a massive coup and statement, I would prefer to leave well alone. Great player though he was, he's certainly known for courting controversy, and wasn't sacked for nothing by Featherstone. In fact, their Chairman and ours appear to share a similar pugnacious character. My choice would be Kevin Sinfield, but he'd have to take a massive pay cut! Great times to be an Oldham Rugby fan, after 25yrs of survival/stagnation

😂😂😂😂 Kevin Sinfield. How much do you think the new Oldham board are pumping in? England RU or Oldham RL. Nah then let me think!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, SUPERSTUD said:

😂😂😂😂 Kevin Sinfield. How much do you think the new Oldham board are pumping in? England RU or Oldham RL. Nah then let me think!

He might be looking for work if the kick and clap mob lose to Fiji for the second time in a matter of months this weekend.

• Haha 2

Just now, BIFFO61 said:

Can’t see it being lovegrove now after Londons win today 

He is joining HKR as a part of their new set up.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

17 hours ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

Can't do a big reveal and news conference if he's on his hols. 

With the invention of modern technology you could announce him and conduct a live interview via the internet such as on TEAMS etc. That would be great fun! 
and now we go live to our new coach Longy at the Ibiza foam party - “I guys Longy here. I’m really looking forward to rocking up at a freezing Boundary Park and getting started in a few weeks time - Hiccup, Hiccup, Hiccup”.

• Haha 3