Featherstone Rovers 2024 Squad

marklaspalmas

I assume Fordy didn't rate Hally. I'm sure Fev could've secured him over Donny if wanted?? He would've been the first name on the team sheet in that semi v London 🙄

Minikin looks a strong runner with a few tricks up his sleeve, it's getting exciting again. 

Wakey, we're coming to get you ha...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Catflap said:

I assume Fordy didn't rate Hally. I'm sure Fev could've secured him over Donny if wanted?? 

I'd imagine the decision to release him was made a while ago. He probably wouldn't have been one of our lower earners by any means and until Briscoe got injured he was a fringe player this year. 

I think the time was right to move on, he's been a fine player for us but he'll be 36 in February and given his best position is probably wing I can understand why we might have wanted to move on. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fevrover said:

Welcome back Coolie we've missed yer - i  think lol 😆

Jesus I've hit a nerve ffs 🤣

You guys set your aspirations too high, then like last season 🤔 and the season before that🤔and the season before that🤔and the season before that🤔and the season before that.. You simply fail to get over the line, where at Dewsbury were a little bit more level headed and at ease of where we are, aim low and anything above is a bonus, aim high like you guys.. And POP goes all your little bubbles, why do you do it to yourselves season after season after season 😉

Madness they call it Madness 

And again next season it will be

One step beyond😜

2 hours ago, Daft old hooker said:

Dewsbury are still in the pub crying because they can’t get a boyfriend 😂😂😂

Don't be bringing in our "Undateables" section of our supporters into this they've enough problems dealing with positive news about the club🤣🤣

Edited by coolie
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, coolie said:

Jesus I've hit a nerve ffs 🤣

You guys set your aspirations too high, then like last season 🤔 and the season before that🤔and the season before that🤔and the season before that🤔and the season before that.. You simply fail to get over the line, where at Dewsbury were a little bit more level headed and at ease of where we are, aim low and anything above is a bonus, aim high like you guys.. And POP goes all your little bubbles, why do you do it to yourselves season after season after season 😉

Madness they call it Madness 

And again next season it will be

One step beyond😜

Dewsbury couldn't have aimed any lower - they got relegated, got to be in it to ( at least try) win it.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, coolie said:

Don't be bringing in our "Undateables" section of our supporters into this they've enough problems dealing with positive news about the club🤣🤣

Good to see you back after a year away 🤣🤣🤣(I do actually mean that)

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Dewsbury couldn't have aimed any lower - they got relegated, got to be in it to ( at least try) win it.

We actually gained promotion last season😉

Unlike the serial bottlers😘

Can you actually remember what promotion feels like🤔😝

Just to remind you

Featherstone won promotion from the Second Division in 1980 under coach Paul Daley.

43 years.... WOW

Even the law of averages is beating you with the baseball bat🤣

Here's to 44 years next season 😘

Edited by coolie
  • Haha 1

Anyway joking apart

And getting the thread back on track after a bit of friendly banter

Who's going to be your starting halfbacks, sure Chisholm will be leaving probably with J Ford, Reynolds has come in.. Will there be another halfback joining him?? 

18 minutes ago, coolie said:

We actually gained promotion last season😉

Unlike the serial bottlers😘

Can you actually remember what promotion feels like🤔😝

Just to remind you

Featherstone won promotion from the Second Division in 1980 under coach Paul Daley.

43 years.... WOW

Even the law of averages is beating you with the baseball bat🤣

Here's to 44 years next season 😘

Promotion in a team of mostly poor teams, I'd rather be bottlers then nowhere men.