Trinity owner has big plans

6 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

Keep it up luv, we are now light years ahead of you and within a few more month you will be totally outstripped on IMG points by a Championship club 🤣

You sure we won’t fill that stand? It’s got five sections, 3 are now sold out to ST holders. So I reckon we probably will at some point next season.

Keep trembling Mucky

Lets hope you come up by winning the league. 

Id be embarrassed to finish any lower then top and come up. 

Just now, muckymunksy said:

Lets hope you come up by winning the league. 

Id be embarrassed to finish any lower then top and come up. 

Imagine how embarrassed Cas will be, not finishing last in SL, but getting relegated anyway.

Looking forward to it immensely! 

• Like 1

Ultimately unless the club publish the breakdown, no one on here knows. 

Eitherway it's only actual attendees that count so this isn't a way of artifically supplementing match day attendees with non-attending season tickets 'sales' and counting them in official crowd number, ala Bradford last year.

ATEOD does it matter the ratio of adults to kids?   It is people young and old watching Rugby League at Wakefield probably in numbers not seen for many a year at Belle Vue. A winning team (hopefully) will get the young wanting to come back in future years, and us oldies may yet see some silverware at the club before we shuffle off.

As I've said on another thread, it won't be easy in the Championship, there will be 'blips' along the way but the feeling is that something is building at the club and ticket sales to date are an indication that people want to be a part of it.

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

There already is an explanation on this thread. I know common sense is not your strong point, but exactly how many Trinity fans do you think have kids, and this are eligible for the free tickets. My guess is about 15% judging by the clubs demographic, so you work it out.

You and the others are not being curious, your being petty. Many clubs have given free or reduced tickets to kids for years and nobody gives a fig. In fact it’s not even the first time Trinity have done it.

By the way they are not freebies, you need to buy an Adult ST to get them. You also need to apply, they don’t come automatically.

So be a big person, and just say well done Mr Ellis, a great gesture to get the fans and especially young people back on board. Be brilliant if all clubs did it imho.

Reading really isn't your strong point is it? I already said it was a good initiative (which you would have seen if you'd actually read it) but that it wasn't clear exactly how many bodies this "3750" number relates to. Is it 3750 adults? A combination of both? 

Don't bother replying as you obviously have problems understanding how debate works. 

Up the Trin 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, muckymunksy said:

Looking forward to you guys finishing 14th in 2025 

Forget your obsession with Wakefield Trinity

You need to keep all 12 of your fingers crossed and hope that Ian Fulton doesn’t decide he wants his money back or for that matter that the Bank and the Brewery don’t call in their loans.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Masked Poster said:

Reading really isn't your strong point is it? I already said it was a good initiative (which you would have seen if you'd actually read it) but that it wasn't clear exactly how many bodies this "3750" number relates to. Is it 3750 adults? A combination of both? 

Don't bother replying as you obviously have problems understanding how debate works. 

Up the Trin 

I understand that in a debate you don’t ask the other person not to reply. Game, set and match I think 🖕

2 hours ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

I understand that in a debate you don’t ask the other person not to reply. Game, set and match I think 🖕

You were responding to me when I wasn’t actually talking to you, you seem to want some attention? You can’t seem to stop butting in. Either way you’re boring me now so I might stick you on the ignore list. 

Up the Tran. 

25 minutes ago, Forever Trinity said:

Ticket sales are going really well, a few signings to come to boost sales which could get above 5000 which is an amazing effort.

A week ago I'd have said it was impossible, now I'm not so sure. I don't think the club has ever sold 4000 ST let alone 5000. Even despite the discount prices that is pretty impressive for the Championship.

• Like 3