Friendlies

DEANO

• 3 weeks later...

On 25/11/2023 at 21:59, DEANO said:

Are we having any

No

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

1 hour ago, JonT said:

Not sure the players will see it like that so nor should we.

well said , the championship is the most competitive for years , lets enjoy every battle week in week out , pride is at stake.

• Like 5

Get what your all saying but the bottom line is in the unlikely event of winning all 26 matches and the playoffs  and not be promoted stinks meaning all the games were actually friendlies 

• Like 1

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

39 minutes ago, DEANO said:

Get what your all saying but the bottom line is in the unlikely event of winning all 26 matches and the playoffs  and not be promoted stinks meaning all the games were actually friendlies 

Exactly right but we love our teams and its in our blood.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, DEANO said:

Seems like we’re having a season full of them

In the seasons when there was no promotion or relegation to Super league did that mean the games in the lower division were friendlies? I don’t think so, the Championship this coming season looks like it will be a massively competitive competition as last season was. All the teams have recruited well and I for one can’t wait for the start of the season.

• Like 10

On 17/12/2023 at 21:03, Expatknight said:

In the seasons when there was no promotion or relegation to Super league did that mean the games in the lower division were friendlies? I don’t think so, the Championship this coming season looks like it will be a massively competitive competition as last season was. All the teams have recruited well and I for one can’t wait for the start of the season.

Got to agree. I feel that a mouthwatering season lies ahead. I also feel that the Knights are better placed to make a serious impression that at any time in recent seasons. 

• Like 7