Introducing Castleford Bulldogs

Batley Bob

I'm sure both Mokko and Linners will only take/send players who suit us. Not that we like it, long-loans are better like we had with Aiden, but we have to keep pace and anyway I doubt it'll be 2 in 2 out every fortnight. Let's make those who come in very welcome, enough that they will want to be part of us.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RogerT said:

What's that going to cost Batley, who pays the players on Dual Registration, and who pays the players on loan agreements.

All of these are determined by individual arrangements between clubs, often on a case by case basis.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Makes sense and linners def got one toe still in the batley camp. But since when do you get regular first teamers unless your fev

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

12 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Makes sense and linners def got one toe still in the batley camp. But since when do you get regular first teamers unless your fev

We got slaughtered for it but now it seems to be ok because others are using it 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fevrover said:

We got slaughtered for it but now it seems to be ok because others are using it 😂

There are still a lot that don't like it.

1 hour ago, Batley Bob said:

I'm not happy that we've gone down this route , we've been there before with cas and it didn't work

Different times bob, I didn’t like the it after 2017 but this time it will work 

2013 we didn’t do to bad with the giants 

seems nearly everyone in the championship will be using it in 2024 

8 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

Bulls not going down the DR Road. Wish we weren't, but bythe sounds of it we have no option because of our financial frailties. 😕 

41 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

What makes it different this time KTF?

• Like 1

The giants arrangement was mainly based on the health care/ physio that was afforded to the lesser club.

Wonder if dual reg still includes more than fringe lads

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Castleford have a new major significant person of interest with a 25% share holding and company he owns is a real estate company interesting.

6 hours ago, RogerT said:

Castleford have a new major significant person of interest with a 25% share holding and company he owns is a real estate company interesting.

Will that benefit Batley?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.