Excitement on the recruitment front

distantdog

I did hear, from a reliable source I add, that he played at the RLWC, so may be an Aussie qualified to play for one of the South Sea island sides. Now that he has booked his flight it would be safe to assume that his signature is on a contract so not naming him isn't ruining that side of it. However I can see a little bit of the BoD's thinking of showing him off at Nash night.

23 minutes ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

C'mon, Roger, chin up.

You're making Phildog look positively cheerful in comparison.

(Sorry, PD!)

He he that was the whole intention.

Pure speculation, but at his Q&A evening Tommo told us he thought his son was good enough to make it over here, it would be great to have the next generation setting the mount alight. 

• Like 1

it's probably Eric Grothe...🙄

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Hi there bus driver on the 281 last evening, he is Jonny Mitsias an Aussie of Greek parentage.

3 hours ago, RogerT said:

Hi there bus driver on the 281 last evening, he is Jonny Mitsias an Aussie of Greek parentage.

Was the drive nice and smooth Roger?

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.