The League Police .... live inside of my head 😉 , The League Police .... come to be head to head

With apologies to Cheap Trick 😁

Old foes reignite rivalry.

https://www.qrl.com.au/news/2024/03/01/australia-v-great-britain-rivalry-resumes-in-police-test/?fbclid=IwAR3Xw0NbSUaLaj6UizKw01wIPyN_xtqX1rnTtc-b5fmWDzjSZ0Xq5NH8B44

Cue the police and rugby league related puns 😊

Like when in defence on their try line does one say to another ......... " Don't stand, .. don't stand so, ..... don't stand so close to me"  😁

Edited by The Partisan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Rugby League Fan's Mantra for helping the game grow internationally is ten two-letter words - IF IT IS TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME.

Or a variation on an old tongue-twister "The League Police dismisseth us".

Originally "Leith", for those who don't remember this one, sometimes used as a test of sobriety. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Fly-By-TheWire said:

Does Zak Hardaker qualify for this, based on him spending a large part of his life at police stations?

He qualifies on Residency.....

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Stirlin said:

Any red cards.......'Can't stand losing you ''

I think for some teams at the bottom of the league it could just be 'I can't stand losing'.

• Haha 1